Sears

Douglas Butson in Ajax
Douglas Butson in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

air conditioner

They installed our 3 ton air conditioner quickly, & efficiently. Good financing & customer service. They came in quickly to give us an estimate, & when they were done you couldn't tell they had been there.

janis in Pickering
janis in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

washing machine repair

I Purchased a brand new washing machine from Sears and right away it was not working properly. It would stay on rinse cycle and not move to next cycle. I called Sears and the service repair man came 6 times to fix the problem and didn't. I ended up having to use a friend of mine to fix it. The problem ended up being that the hose was pushed down the drain pipe to far and the water would fill up in the hose and create a vaccuum. Sears said they had done their job and I have my money so take it up with the 1 800 number.

Josie from Pickering-2067
Josie from Pickering-2067
3 reviews North York, ON

Appliances

We purchased 10,000 worth of appliances, and all the extended warranties totaling about another 1,500. The delivery was botched, they sent their worst delivery guys who refused to move our old fridge (as agreed to at the store), and left the new fridge in the middle of the kitchen leaving it to us to put in place. Our double oven was left in front of the back door leaving it inaccessible, and the next day when the installers came, they found it was damaged. Sears would not deliver another for 2 weeks. That meant we had to keep the damaged oven in the middle of our kitchen for 2 weeks, and could not access our yard. We asked sears if they could at least pick up the damaged oven sooner and they would not. When I expressed how inconvenient it was without an oven, they suggested I use a toaster oven, which I don't even own. The manager Andrea was aware of the problem and was extremely unhelpful. This was the second time this manager would not help. In another situation, I went to the store to buy an additional 4 chairs for my dining room (I had previously purchased 8 from them). She was to get back to me on an issue and didn't even bother to call me back. Here we were, customers with money to spent and she could care less about making a sale. We will not shop at this store again. Sears is not what they used to be. If you are looking for peace of mind and willing to spend more, you won't get it here.

Mandy in Bowmanville
Mandy in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Washer/Dryer

We had just gotten married and were about to move into our new home! We went to Sears and found everything we needed appliance wise and not once have we had a problem with them. That was almost 3 years ago and I am still happily doing laundry.. ok not happily, but I do it and the appliances work great!

NAT IN PICKERING
NAT IN PICKERING
1 review Pickering, ON

purchased a dishwasher

We went into Sears looking for a dishwasher and Karen was extremely helpful and very informed when it came to appliances. She made us feel very comfortable with what we were buying. She was very sensitive to our needs and listened carefully and suggested additional products that we might be interested in. No hard sell just an informed and enthusiastic salesperson with exceptional people skills. Thanks for the great service!!!!

Tina C
Tina C

Home Outfitting

Christmas shopping at Sears was a treat this year. I found gifts for both my mother (really pretty lamps) and mother-in-law (throw cushions and a welcome mat) - everything is excellent quality and the prices were good. I also received excellent service from the floor staff, who pointed me in the direction of everything I needed. Sears really is one-stop shopping for very nice home decor and gifts.