Sears

Reviews for Sears

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Appliance shopping

Sears is the best place to go shopping for appliances. All the products are such high quality and their is really great customer service there. I always have a positive experience when buying appliances there and have had no problems with anything that I've bought at Sears.

Hoi Yee Ding in Scarborough
Hoi Yee Ding in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Dryer Machine

We brought a dryer at Sears. Not only did they fail to deliver the machine on the day as promised, they fail to order the machine from the manufacturer and tried to get us to pay more money to have it delivered faster. We went through many levels of management to get our machines without added cost. A lot of hassle for something that was failed to deliver.

vicki in North york
vicki in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

christmas shopping

had everything needed for christmas giving-decorations, gifts for young and old snacks and many more. The prices were reasonably cheaper than many other stores. Had lots of variety. Hard to find things at timmes

Sam Weng in North york
Sam Weng in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Coffee machine

Great price for a coffee machine! I got the Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. Great deal at 104$ plus tax. It is fast and effiencent!
exactly what i was looking for and at a great price too

Sivanand Maharaj in Etobicoke
Sivanand Maharaj in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

dishwasher

I am very impressed with the quality of the merchandise. We also have the extended service package and proves to be very useful in detecting worn parts, etc. We will be approaching Sears again for many of our future appliance purchases when we move to our new home.

cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
14 reviews East York, ON

Bedding and Linens at Clearance Prices

My brother has wanted a new bed, so I got him what he wanted. At Sears Clearance, you have to watch for sales to get the best price, BUT 30 to 40% off of 30 to 40% really adds up. I was able to get everything -- head and footboards, rails, mattress, boxspring, sheets and quilts for about $600. I watched the sales since September to look for the deals.

Try flyerland.ca for the Sears Clearance Markham outlet weekly flyers.

gogozy
gogozy

Sofa

there are times when selections are limit, so we have to watch out for theitem we need. but the deal is great when you combine extra 30-40% off. however, those deals are not for people who need it urgently..

Dora
Dora
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase of Appliances

We purchased all our appliances, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher and are very pleased with the service that Sears has given us. Of course there are problems but I know with Sears there will always be a positive solution.....