Sealco Mfg. Co.

Furniture
3320 Caroga Dr Mississauga ON L4V 1L4
Furniture
Sealco Mfg. Co.

Reviews for Sealco Mfg. Co.

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Custom Bathroom vanity

We were about to renovate our bathroom and were on a tight timeline to find a 72" bathroom vanity. These are almost impossible to find in retail stores. We started to investigate ordering a custom vanity.
A relative recommended that we contact Rick at Sealco Mfg. Co.
Not only did he help us custom design the unit, but he and his team were able to manufacture it in 4 weeks. The unit is made of solid maple, a quality piece of furniture for our new bathroom. It was much better quality and faster service than we would have received from any of the big box retailers.
I would definitely recommend this place if you have any custom wood furniture to be made.
Thanks to Rick, Liz and the rest of his team!

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Custom TV Entertainment Unit

Coming to Rick at Sealco with a sketch on a napkin of our idea, he built our piece of furniture to perfection. The attention to even the smallest of details is unbelievable, and the final product is incredible. By far the best-looking and best-quality piece of furniture in our home.

yun_yun
yun_yun
3 reviews Rogers, ND

mattress

i purchased a mattress therea while back, I thought that they had very good customer service! also, I thought that the delivery was really good. I was very happy about the delivery. I was also very happy with the mattress that i purchased.

3 reviews ,

mattress

I just bought a mattress and i am very pleased with the delivery and quality of this mattress. The delivery and set up by the men was quick and they were very pleasant to talk to.

3 reviews ,

Bedroom suite

I bought a solid wood bedroom suite for my daughter and I am very pleased with quality and price. Delivery and set up was excellent and the men were very careful.

Arlene from Don Mills
Arlene from Don Mills

solid wood furniture

Purchased a sleigh bed there. They have an excellent selection of custom made hardwood furniture. Dining rooms, bedrooms, living room tables made of different woods and stains. Very helpful, reasonable prices for the quality of construction.