Scott Hill Furniture - No Longer In Business

Furniture
9880 120 St, Suite 1 Surrey BC V3V 4C9
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Delta  >  Scott Hill Furniture - No Longer In Business

Review for Scott Hill Furniture - No Longer In Business

9880 120 St, Suite 1
Surrey
BC
V3V 4C9

It was my husband and my 10th anniversary and the theme was supposed to be tin, aluminum or diamond. I wanted to find some tin toys but none of them seemed appropriate. Then, I thought about aluminum and since my husband loved collecting chairs, I looked up aluminum chairs and there it was, the Navy Chair by Emeco. There weren't that many places in Vancouver that sold the real one so when I called Scott, they told me the price and said that they had it in stock and a bar chair too. When I got there, Scott greeted me on the second floor and proceeded to take out the chairs to let me try them out. He was very helpful and friendly as he talked about his anniversary too. I ended up buying the Navy chair for my husband and if I had to say so myself, it was the perfect gift! It was a little pricey for only one chair but that is what you have to pay for designer furniture!