Schorn Uwe Heating & Air Conditioning

1760 Finch Avenue Pickering ON L1V 1K4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Pickering  >  Schorn Uwe Heating & Air Conditioning

Review for Schorn Uwe Heating & Air Conditioning

Krys from East York
Krys from East York
10 reviews East York, ON

New Ductwork

Uwe and Blair came recommended by my contractor to do some ductwork -- specifically, to decommission a couple of old runs and put in some new ductwork throughout my home. Uwe was tremendous! He and Blair worked quickly, efficiently and checked in with me about where I wanted things placed, while explaining to me the best possible positioning for all my heating and cooling needs. I would highly recommend them to family and friends!