Scarboro Interiors & Upholstery

Upholsterers
1649 Kingston Rd Scarborough ON M1N 1S4
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Scarborough Junction  >  Scarboro Interiors & Upholstery

Reviews for Scarboro Interiors & Upholstery

5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Reupholster Two Love Seats

The company assisted by loaning cloth swatches to take home and also helped is to order some larger pieces of 2 cloths that we were considering so that we could decide. Once the decision was made, and the materials received at the store from the supplier, Scarborough Interiors arranged to pick up the love seats. Within 2 weeks we were called that the love seats were complete and ready to be delivered. When we advised that that we were not ready due to the floors being refinished, Scarborough Interiors agreed to hold them at their store and delivered them promptly when we were ready. The work was beautifully completed and the vendor even through in 2 matching throw pillows for no extra charge.

5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Love Seats re-upolstered

This shop assisted us greatly through the selection of the fabric and loaning cloth samples to take home. The job was done in less time than they said it would take and was done to our complete statifaction including throwing in a couple of matching pillows at no extrac charge. Very professional.

Madame O
Madame O

ARM CHAIR REUPHOLSTERY

I had two very large, downfilled, very 'well-loved' arm chairs that were on their way to Goodwill. I was debating whether to buy new or reupholster (which I felt would be too expensive). I happened to be driving by Scarboro Interiors and saw a couple of chairs in the window that would have made good replacements. They were lovely but after chatting with Rob I found that I could redo my chairs in a fabric I had been admiring for less than I thought. The chairs were picked up the next week and returned in record time. They are gorgeous and so comfortable. [I wish that Scarboro Interiors did full home renovations as well...!] No nonsense. Very professional. Great communication and follow-thru. Fair price. (Such a rare thing these days!) I don't recommend companies very often but I would Scarboro Interiors. A hidden gem in the Beach.