Sayal Electronics

Electronic Retailers
4380 Harvester Road Burlington ON L7L 4X2
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Burlinton  >  Sayal Electronics  >  Replacing a battery on Mac Book Pro
Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replacing a battery on Mac Book Pro

Sayal Electronics
905-637-8028
4380 Harvester Road
Burlington
L7L 4X2

This refers to my experience at their Markham location at 14th avenue and Woodbine. To remove the cover to my Mac book Pro i was recommended by their staff( Mohammed ) t..o select the Pro's Tool Kit. I purchased for $22.54 on Feb 2nd, 2016. What I found upon trying to use it that the drivers would not hold in an upright position in its handle. The second thing the cap would not come off the handle as i could hear something was stored in it. When I called the store I was informed that no-one has come to them with that problem . So I called the Mnfr in the US who explained that it was a faulty or defect case and the tip should have a magnet which would hold the driver in an upright position and also the cap was defect that it should simply pull off. I took into the store and was lucky to meet Mohammed; this was on Feb 5th, 2016. He apparently had quite a few returns of the same item in a box and he switched the handle for one with a magnet but could not provide or replace the handle where the cap would come off easily. He would not even process a refund although it was a defect item. I simply could not understand the staff and management's train of thought!!! Verey frustrating and unprofessional.