Sayal Electronics

Electronic Retailers
4380 Harvester Road Burlington ON L7L 4X2
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Burlinton  >  Sayal Electronics  >  Computer to TV converter
Co Ba in Newmarket

905-637-8028
4380 Harvester Road
Burlington
L7L 4X2

Very hard to deal with and very unfriendly. They gave me really hard time. Also, apparently, the prices are noticeably higher than in other similar stores. I needed to buy a converter for my older TV to connect to my newer computer. There was only 1 converter available for $70 (other stores have exactly the same one for $45, as I figured out later). I was not sure if the device will work with my older TV, so I asked the manager (his name is Kersi) whether I can try the device at home and return it if it does not work with my TV. It took me about 20 mins to negotiate it, and then he agreed on a return within 1 week with the original box and receipt (of course). I tried the device at home and it did not work with my TV, so the next week I went back to the store to return the device. And it took me about half an hour of arguing with the manager to make him accept the return ! He was finding at least one reason to reject the return, and eventually he found it: a little plastic bag that one of the cables was wrapped in. But how else can I try the device without opening the plastic bag with the cable ??!! Ridiculous !! He agreed to accept the return only with 30% charge !!