Sayal Electronics

4380 Harvester Road Burlington ON L7L 4X2

Reviews for Sayal Electronics

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replacing a battery on Mac Book Pro

This refers to my experience at their Markham location at 14th avenue and Woodbine. To remove the cover to my Mac book Pro i was recommended by their staff( Mohammed ) t..o select the Pro's Tool Kit. I purchased for $22.54 on Feb 2nd, 2016. What I found upon trying to use it that the drivers would not hold in an upright position in its handle. The second thing the cap would not come off the handle as i could hear something was stored in it. When I called the store I was informed that no-one has come to them with that problem . So I called the Mnfr in the US who explained that it was a faulty or defect case and the tip should have a magnet which would hold the driver in an upright position and also the cap was defect that it should simply pull off. I took into the store and was lucky to meet Mohammed; this was on Feb 5th, 2016. He apparently had quite a few returns of the same item in a box and he switched the handle for one with a magnet but could not provide or replace the handle where the cap would come off easily. He would not even process a refund although it was a defect item. I simply could not understand the staff and management's train of thought!!! Verey frustrating and unprofessional.

Co Ba in Newmarket
Co Ba in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Computer to TV converter

Very hard to deal with and very unfriendly. They gave me really hard time. Also, apparently, the prices are noticeably higher than in other similar stores. I needed to buy a converter for my older TV to connect to my newer computer. There was only 1 converter available for $70 (other stores have exactly the same one for $45, as I figured out later). I was not sure if the device will work with my older TV, so I asked the manager (his name is Kersi) whether I can try the device at home and return it if it does not work with my TV. It took me about 20 mins to negotiate it, and then he agreed on a return within 1 week with the original box and receipt (of course). I tried the device at home and it did not work with my TV, so the next week I went back to the store to return the device. And it took me about half an hour of arguing with the manager to make him accept the return ! He was finding at least one reason to reject the return, and eventually he found it: a little plastic bag that one of the cables was wrapped in. But how else can I try the device without opening the plastic bag with the cable ??!! Ridiculous !! He agreed to accept the return only with 30% charge !!

mg in Hamilton
mg in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

autonomous rc car

They have a wide range of electronic components. They don't have highly specialized items, but for an electronics hobbyist or student its a great place to get basic electronic components and tools locally.

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga

Electronic components

These guys have all kinds of electronic components - some hard to find elsewhere. Great for hobbyists, home projects, etc. Their hours make it difficult to shop there, and at the mississauga location they'll kick you out at closing time without any regard for anything else.