Save-On Fabrics

Laura in Surrey
Laura in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Making Old World Santa's

I have been making Old World Santa's for years...I always use Save On Fabrics as my first stop...the owners are amazing and go out of their way to help you...

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

great deals on fabric

I often use Save-on Fabrics for all my sewing, crafting and product needs. I am a photographer who prefers using fabric backdrops and I always find something that will work perfectly. Both the owners are very nice and casually laid back. If you are looking for something in particular they will assist you in helping to find it if they have it in stock. Otherwise I am free to browse uninterrupted in their huge warehouse. I really love that they also sell in 0.5 meters when a lot of fabric stores charge for a minimum 1 meter sale. Sometimes I just don't need that much for a small project. I would recommend them on pricing alone. It's fantastic and much closer then Dressew in Vancouver.

Nelly from Surrey
Nelly from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Upholstery

Affordable prices for what you get though quality and choices of fabrics are limited. The male owner is EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful. Customer service is definitely NOT delivered if you are expecting one.

19 reviews Surrey, BC

Fabrics

Nice selection of fabrics for interior projects. I purchased my cording for my old blinds and gave them a new look . Affordable prices.also bought some fabrics for reupholstery to work on my dining chairs.

19 reviews Surrey, BC