Satellite Garden Centre

Rita F. from Hamilton
Rita F. from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Landscaping supplies and flowers

Satellite Garden Centre is my go-to supplier for all my planting and gardening needs. This year I was able to pick up geraniums at a great price in astounding colours as well as many of my vegetable plans. They offer a wide variety of plants, landscaping materials, garden accessories, and so much more. My garden wouldn't be complete without a trip to Satellite!

Robert Macdonald in Hamilton
Robert Macdonald in Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

garden supplies

I would like to say that satellite is a awesome store. friendly people and the owner Cathy and her kids are very nice and helpful all of there staff is pretty knowledgeable and will help you if they see you looking alittle confused at what your looking at weather it's Flowers, plants or just the dirt or soil you put in your garden. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Deanna  in Hamilton
Deanna in Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

landscaping our house

I have been shopping with satellite garden centre for a long time. They are always friendly and helpful when we have questions about the plants or any landscaping supplies. And they have a great selection of plants, flowers and ordiments for your garden.

Carolyn in Hamilton
Carolyn in Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Perennials, Mulch, Sod, Soil

I like the garden centre and what they offer. They might need to ease off on the decor inside and focus a little more on ponds and trees or bushes. Something tells me a woman manages the place. Don't get me wrong, they have a really great variety...I gave them a 3 due to the hurried feeling I get while there, with the staff sometimes. They are always so preoccupied, I feel like I'm bothering them by asking a question. Let's just say its enough to mention. Otherwise, convenient location.

ann from hamilton
ann from hamilton
28 reviews Hamilton, ON

Landscaping

i was able to get the solar lighting i needed to light the pathways of my backyard . they also had fire pots the accesories to go with them and the fuel needed to give my yard the beautiful defused lighting it needed.

Colleen Hamilton Mountain
Colleen Hamilton Mountain
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

garden in the back yard

The staff was great and helped us with some plant problems. We had some bugs on some of our indoor and outdoor plants and they sold us a product to help.

Musky Angler in Hamilton
Musky Angler in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn Care

For years my lawn was not so green anymore and after trying every other stores tips a friend told me to go and ask the people at Satellite Garden Centre. That was the beginning of buying from a reputable garden Centre. With their step by step process using their products respectively I went from having the average looking lawn to being the envy of every neighbour as the quality of their products help give me a deep green lawn. It looks to nice to even walk on. So for all your garden needs I highly recommend Satellite Garden Centre to anyone looking to beautify their property.

Tom L.  .... Hamilton, Ontario
Tom L. .... Hamilton, Ontario
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outdoor planters

My wife and I always buy our outdoor plants/planters from Satellite each late spring/early summer. We find the staff very helpful, and the product quality to be exceptional. We always leave very satisfied.

sharon-binbrook
sharon-binbrook
1 review Beamsville, ON

Garden/Gifts

The staff are so helpful directing you to the perfect garden statue or a gift for someone elses garden. They have a variety of prices to fit any budget. When the flowers come in the staff are informative and helpful. Always a pleasure to shop here.