Sarana Tile

Reviews for Sarana Tile

Kumar in Vaughan
Kumar in Vaughan

Marble backsplash

I bought marble tulles and lots of them were chipped and broken whe when to buy more and compliant they did not care at all and I bought more and they charged me full price

very unhappy in Vaughan
very unhappy in Vaughan

poor customer service

Bought $6700 worth of tiles for a new build which were delivered on 2 skids wrapped in plastic. Installers had a small shower floor installed before we saw the tiles and realized that they shipped us the wrong tiles. It would have cost Sarana about $140 to replace the tiles that they shipped incorrectly to us but they refused saying it was up to us to inspect before installation. We spent $6700 there and would NEVER shop there again with that kind of customer service.

Bob in Hamilton
Bob in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backsplash and grout purchase

We were given several samples to bring home to compare with the new cupboards and counter top. Great service from"Hekuran".
The store is very modern and selection is second to none. I recommend This company as my experience was totally positive.
Next project is my bathrooms and I will be back.

Zin in Vaughan
Zin in Vaughan

Great Selection and fantastic team

If you are looking to buy tiles for your project this is the store I highly recommend, especially working with Sally. They have great selection and a fantastic service from the first moment I got into the store to after delivery. This is what we should get from a vendor but unfortunately not always true

Zin

Dagetti in Toronto
Dagetti in Toronto

Tile purchase for our new home

Had a great experience at Sarana Tile. Mara really helped us select our tiles and provided some valuable interior design recommendations. Tile delivery was on time, the product looks great and is reasonably priced. Why shop anywhere else?

Nadia R.
Nadia R.
4 reviews , ON

Client projects

I continuously am loyal in purchasing all my own and client related tile and products from Sarana. I am loyal because of their varied and unique products but more so because all their staff go above and beyond to ensure I have the material I need and leave happy every time!!
Zmiana Designs Inc.

We wanted to express our gratitude for your overwhelming comments towards us at Sarana Tile. Each year we strive to maintain the same service towards all of our clients. We thank you kindly for your continuous loyalty towards us and our products.

sylvanarosen
sylvanarosen

Kitchen tile

Absolutely amazing staff !! They were so helpful with my home renovation project . The showroom in Toronto is like an art gallery with rows and rows of amazing product to choice from good thing the staff helped me out or else I would be lost ! Thanks guys

Thank you so kindly for your amazing review . We're glad to help anytime

Saeid in Toronto
Saeid in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

backsplash

I had a horrible experience with this company. I bought backsplash from them and there was some sheets left. I called them to find out about return policy and the lady on the phone said 'Sure, you can return, there is just 35% restocking fee.' Since I had no use for the remaining backsplash, I decided to return so I drove from New Market to The Jane location with my baby in the backseat only to hear the lady in the front say 'NO' 'No return policy, there is no much you can use them again'. Extremely unprofessional and rude. I will never use this company again.

Hello Saeid, I am very troubled to here that you have encountered such an experience with us here at Sarana Tile. Perhaps you were not explained fully at the time of purchase our return policy or did not read our Sales Ticket for Returns. I would love to explain and rectify this experience for you. Please email me back at info@saranatile or call me directly at Sarana Tile 905-761-9669 ext. 119

Toby G.
Toby G.

Kitchen and bathroom tile work

The service at sarantile was incredible They are precise knowledgable and so approachable Amazing idea and the selection is remarkable I can't wait to see the finished product Thank you John and Danielle seriously love this place

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review. We can't wait to help you on any of your future projects Toby. Please send pictures as we would love to post them.

d.anthony.buffa
d.anthony.buffa

Back splash tile in Kitchen

Sarana Tile was great to work with as always. Their products are great and their input was very helpful when it came to deciding what tile to choose. We'll def be back to deal with them again.

More about Sarana Tile

For over 40 years, Sarana Tile has been one of Ontario’s and Quebec’s most distinguished and reputable distributors of ceramic, porcelain, stone and glass tile. We are proud to import the highest quality and latest in design from our suppliers in Italy, Spain, Portugal and around the world. Our philosophy ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Hamilton/Burlington?