Furniture

416-264-9642
2563 Eglinton Ave E
Scarborough
M1J2C9

Thaya is very good salewoman! She is very understanding and listens to what I want before reccommending something. The products arrived at my home without any delay. The quality of the products very good. I have always bought from them and my furniture always lasts for many years.

srilankansweetie in Markham
srilankansweetie in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

I GOT A BED

416-264-9642
2563 Eglinton Ave E
Scarborough
M1J2C9

I love my new othopedic mattress and bed set...I looked through 3 shops until I finally found the perfect one for myself....I was ery and still am very satisfied with it. I can't wait to go and buy more funrniture...Currently, I'm looking into a three peice sofa set , and the prices are fantastic :)

lankangal
lankangal

Sofas, Beds,and Tables

It was well priced and very resonable, It was worth the 1 week wait. The materal and leather on the sofas are great and the bed is very soft unless you want a hard one then they'll give it to you, I love how my house looks now.