Sandy's Furniture Ltd

Susan from North Vancouver
Susan from North Vancouver
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Superb Customer Service!

We recently custom ordered a new dining room table from Sandy's. We had absolutely superb customer service from Anastasia. She walked us through the whole process, made suggestions we loved and we ended up ordering a table we were thrilled with. She is one of the most helpful sales people we have ever dealt with anywhere. We met the manager Tony before we left, who was wonderful as well. Neither my husband nor
I like to shop, but this experience was totally pleasant from beginning to end. We highly recommend Sandy's to anyone looking for good quality furniture at a reasonable price.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Treated well

Good customer service and good treatment of issues. Treated very well in the end. Very happy with outcome. Would recommend to others who are looking to shop for furniture in Lower Mainland.

o in Coquitlam
o in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnished our home

Furnished our new home, new master bedroom suite and living room. Spent $25,000, sales person Sheldon was knowledgeable and they sell good quality furniture. We were told 8 - 10 weeks for delivery. After 11 weeks, we had to haggle with them to deliver our bedroom suite as our couches still hadn't showed up from the factory. Finally at week 15 we had the rest of our furniture delivered. Completely unacceptable. I called Sandys and asked to speak to a manager, explained to him what had happened and he took my name and number and said he would get back to me. Never called me back, I guess they don't care. I will never recommend this place to anyone, nor will I shop there again. Shawn Davie

Private User reviews St. John's, NL

Worst product and service

I purchased Natuzzi sofa and love seat from Sandy's Furniture and cost me about $5,000 also I purchased 5 years warranty. From the delivery day I found problem in the product, the cushion is soft one side and firm other side, back support also defective. After complaining they took it back and repaired it 3 times, I am not sure whether they have done anything. Customer service assured me after long using the cushion and back rest will get firmer and their won't be a problem. The quality was continuously declining and I didn't bother to call them again, thinking that I have 5 years warranty. Once it became very bad I called them after two years and they replied manufacturer's warranty two years and expired, 5 years warranty only for wear and tear, but sales man explained me everything covered in the 5 years warranty. Paid over $5,000 and received nothing just pain and hassle. I am agree with other reviewer that they Show high quality furniture but will send you just opposite of what they show and then the staff will rudely all those problems are normal.
They are just sucker, I don't recommend anyone to buy furniture from them.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Poor servie

Worst service ever. They delivered the furniture with parts missing the first time, and the second time they brought the wrong tool. They had to come three time to install one bed properly. Get ready to have your lawn destroyed when they deliver. they don't apologize and they don't care.

Maggie from Surrey
Maggie from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Dining room chairs

I am very impressed with how Dayna from Sandy's has treated my husband and myself. We have purchased a lot of furniture over the years from Sandy's and have always had great service and product. We recently had a problem with one of our leather chairs and Dayna came to our rescue, getting us a matching one with no cost to us. We were extremely impressed as to her treatment of us and would highly recommend this furniture store. We need to replace our leather Natuzzi furniture soon and will definitely be returning to Sandy's to make our next selection. All in all we are very satisfied customers.

Sweta from New Westminster
Sweta from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Entertainment unit

Ensure to take pictures of what is displayed. They Show high quality furniture but will send you just opposite of what they show and then the staff will rudely ask you to adjust to their convenient time to redeliver. I was frustrated by their attitude and when I told " do you expect a customer to return back with such kind of service that u provide and the lady replied in attitude " that's your choice" and one of the staff rudely told " do you expect sandy to arrange a special delivery for you? Guys then why you show something and send something. Why you charge 89$ for delivery.????
Wooow after paying the amount you cannot have ur unit and you r on the mercy of sandy furniture. They make u feel as if the unit was a gift from them.
we are stuck and struggling to get the one what we saw.

Donna from Vancouver
Donna from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Service

The service is so BAD!!!!!! They told us the furniture will be delivered in one month, when we pay for the furniture, but it took two month to deliver. Also, the manager's attitude is sooooooo bad!!!!!!!! The manager kept saying "We are the best. We can't do anything for you." Is this the attitude a manager should have??????? NEVER GO THERE!!! Such an arrogant guy and company!!!! So bad!!!!

Hi Donna,
We are very sorry you feel you have had a bad experience. We take our customer service very seriously and I know my sales manager continually updated Jimmy about the furniture arrival date and offered you free delivery for the inconvenience. I understand we will be delivering your furniture in a couple of days, I hope you will be happy with your furniture and we will be able to turn your opinion of Sandy's around!

More about Sandy's Furniture Ltd

Sandy’s is one of Vancouver’s largest furniture stores. After more than 30 years in business our commitment to quality, selection & customer service has made us a number one supplier of furniture.