Sandgate Construction Inc

Reviews for Sandgate Construction Inc

Judy P.
Judy P.

Bathroom Remodel

We are thrilled with our bathroom renovation. We appreciated Todd’s excellent suggestions and guidance throughout the planning and completion. The crew was professional, dependable, tidy and friendly. All work was of the highest standard. We were especially happy that the crew worked every day and the renovation was as completed on time. It is beyond our expectations.

thank you Judy we enjoyed working with you as well enjoy your new bath room.

John E.
John E.
1 review Aurora, ON

bathroom (reviewed here) but also major addition, porch and many other projects

Sandgate knows what to do and how to do it. Both of these are crucial to a project and are surprisingly rare in the contracting business. If you want you new space to look like you dream it might be Sandgate will get it done for you. Excellent service with projects completed on time and on budget.

Thank You John it was a pleasure working with you!! cheers

molly in Newmarket
molly in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation

Our home is busy with renovation projects. We hired Sandgate in the past to renovate our Kitchen and loved the results so, when we were considering some changes to our basement, we knew that Sandgate was the company to hire. As always it's such a pleasure to work with Todd. He listens to your needs, offers great recommendations and options.
His team is through and delivers wonderful results.
Our basement looks fantastic!

Hi Molly thx for the opportunity to work with you again it was a pleasure as always . Enjoy .

CW
CW

Walls Replaced

In February, Sandgate replaced almost all of the old plaster walls on the main floor of my house with new drywall, and then painted. The project was on time and on budget. Considering the nature of the work, there was surprisingly little mess left at the end of each day, and much effort (very appreciated!) was made to keep the dust in the rest of the house to a minimum. Everyone who worked on the project was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with...particular thanks to Joe, who managed the project and walked me through each step of the work, answering all my questions, and Steven, who did the demolition! I wouldn't hesitate contact Sandgate for future work or to recommend Sandgate to friends or family.

Ian Binns from Georgina
Ian Binns from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchen

We recently replaced our 15 year-old kitchen countertops with Quartz and were very happy with the results. The job was completed with a minimum amount of dislocation and dust - on time and on budget. We then decided to renovate an ensuite bathroom and were also very pleased with the results. Special thanks to Wendy who supervised the projects in a friendly and professional manner.

April White-Stesco from Aurora
April White-Stesco from Aurora
4 reviews Aurora, ON

full main bathroom renovation

Second renovation done by Sandgate. Plan to have a 3rd done on our kitchen in the near future. Very professional and trust worthy! Todd has great design sense and vision. Very friendly crew and willing to explain the process. After sales service also excellent!
Thanks Sandgate for another job well done!

Madden
Madden
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Reno

This was not the first time we've used Sandgate. They did our basement reno years ago and we found them professional and easy to work with then. Nothing has changed, their work is very high quality and most importantly they work with you when the inevitable glitches arise without hassle or complaint. You know where you stand with Sandgate and you get what you are paying for ... your project is in good hands.

Brian Crew from Richmond Hill
Brian Crew from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen, Extension, Basement and Bathroom

We just completed our 3rd project with Sandgate. They have done our Kitchen & extension, our basement and our upstairs bathroom. After our first project, we didn't even consider another Company for our basement or bathroom. Sandgate stays within their quote and when items outside the parameters occurs, they are reasonable to negotiate with.

Yolanda Sunnerton from Aurora
Yolanda Sunnerton from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen reno

I would like to thank Todd for making my dream a reality. The idea of renovating my kitchen was overwhelming but Todd, Kevin and his team almost took me by the hand and walked me through it from begining to end, every step of the way from choosing colors, designs, giving me ideas, and reassuring my decisions. The workmanship was excellent, no delays, and at the end of each day they left it very clean - never once did I have had to clean up after them, not to mention Todd did everything possible to work within my budget. At completion I could not be more satisfied!!! I had a beautiful new Kitchen and I felt I made a whole group of new friends that I can call on at anytime. This experience could not of been any better and I will use Sandgate for any project I require in the future. Congrats on a excellent job and a well run company. It does not get any better then this folks.

Hi Yo
I'm so glad we could help , thank you for the nice words we appricaite it .
Cheers .

King Ward  from King City
King Ward from King City
1 review King City, ON

Office renovation

Assisted Review

Once again Todd and the Sandgate team have delivered and exceeded our expectations. Sandgate has been helping us with our growing needs for several years now. We would highly recommend them.

More about Sandgate Construction Inc

Sandgate Construction Inc. was founded in 1959.
We specialize in:
Kitchen Renovations
Bathroom Renovations
Basement Renovations
Landscaping and outdoor living spaces
Swimming Pools
Additions
Smart Homes
Home Automation
Accessibility and Safety

Home Theater
Custom Homes

Sandgate Construction Inc. was founded in 1959 and since that time has earned its standing as a highly-respected general contracting firm in the greater Toronto area.

Today, we take pride in demonstrating a superior degree of versatility in executing residential, institutional, commercial and industrial projects for homeowners and business owners alike, ranging from small renovations to large design build projects.

Now celebrating 53 years, Sandgate Construction Inc. will take you “from concept to completion!”

Our valued reputation is authenticated by the number of repeat clients we have serviced over the years, as well as Sandgate’s privileged association with the Greater Toronto Home Builders Association (now known as BILD), where Sandgate is a certified “RenoMark Renovator,” the Canadian Federation of Independent Business and the Aurora Chamber of Commerce.

One of the principal guiding force of our company is to provide value to clients through innovation, custom design and superior craftsmanship

Sandgate builds and renovates institutional, commercial, and industrial, buildings in many sectors including retail, healthcare, government, education, and many other facilities. We are committed to best practices and innovations in production, as well as continuous improvement in materials and resource management. This commitment means that we are well positioned to advise, quote, and partner on any commercial development you have in mind.