Sanco Appliances Service Ltd

3118 4th Ave E
Vancouver
BC
V5M 1L5

Wilky fixed our dryer, in a timely manner, for a reasonable price. He is very accommodating and knowledgeable - I would trust him to fix any of our appliances. Thank you once again, Wilky!

Peter from Vancouver
Peter from Vancouver

Refrigerator repair

Our fridge conked out at a very inconvenient time-- Sunday on Thanksgiving weekend.
Luckily, we found the listing for Sanco Appliances. When we called on Monday, Wilky answered (to our surprise) then came promptly that same day ( even though it was an offical holiday) to relieve our distress.
He worked quickly, carefully, and courteously. Most importantly, he fixed the fridge at a very reasonable cost. We highly recommend him.

Robertson Jelly from Richmond
Robertson Jelly from Richmond
6 reviews Richmond, BC

Stove

We dealt with Sanco Appliances Service Ltd and were treated with respect and integrity throughout the whole process. Our sales was Anh and really, we could not have had a nicer person to deal with. Professional, courteous, super knowledgeable about all of our products. Upon delivery, the stove was damaged. No problem. Anh arranged for a loaner stove to be delivered the next day. Our stove was no longer in stock so Anh ordered the newer model at no additional cost. Absolutely top notch service. Thanks Anh

Anita from Vancouver
Anita from Vancouver

Dryer repair

Based on a friend's recommendation, I phoned Wilky in the late morning and he came that same afternoon after I got home from work. Prior to arriving, he obtained the necessary information and made sure he had the required part on hand. In about an hour my dryer was working again. Wilky is a very nice man and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

fraser from Surrey
fraser from Surrey

appliances

Great service. Wilky is extremely professional and knows what he's doing. He connected appliances (fridge, gas stove and dishwasher) and installed them properly (ie fixed dishwasher to counter and leveled). Would hire again.

3 reviews Richmond, BC

washing machine repair

Wilky is fair, quick to help and resolve your problem. He came the same day I called and fixed our machine... was happy not to have to buy a new one. Thanks Wilky! I warmly recommend your services!

Hilary in Vancouver
Hilary in Vancouver

Refridgerator repair

I read 2 previous reviews and based on them decided to call Wilky as I believed there was something wrong with my fridge since my milk kept going off within a few days of purchase. Wilky said he could come out the same day, but unfortunately I had plans, so he said he could come out the following day, which was a Sunday. I was surprised that he would work on a Sunday and not charge extra for the call out, but he didn't and worked on my fridge for about an hour. He needed to order a part and came 2 days later to finish the job. He didn't charge any extra for having to come back a 2nd time and his rates seemed very reasonable. Not having had much experience with service calls previously I wasn't sure what the going rate was but I didn't feel that I was being taken advantage of and he was very professional, courteous and completed the work in a very short time.
I would not hesitate in recommending him to fix any appliance and would not even consider some of the bigger companies out there as I doubt they would be able to beat or even match his prices or provide the service in such a short time period.
Thanks Wilky!

Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Burnaby?