Samra Brothers Roofing Ltd

Sph from Vancouver
Sph from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

roofing

replaced old cedar roof with new cedar roof
good quality cedar roof installation, no problems after 12 years
1 week installation, no disruptions
pleasure to work with and would gladly recommend to others

Nicole Chin from Steveston
Nicole Chin from Steveston
2 reviews Steveston, BC

new roof

We normally wouldn't go with the lowest quote we receive, but this time was an exception. The roofing materials were the same as the high priced ones & have the same guarantee. Our house is small but 2 levels. The crew was hard-working & left no mess behind. The bin was in & out of my driveway effortlessly in our small yard. The bill was exactly what we were quoted.

JG in Vancouver
JG in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Roof leak

Avoid Samra Brothers! Their customer service is beyond awful. My roof under warranty developed a leak. I had to call about 4 times to get anyone to call me back. When someone finally agreed to come out, they did virtually nothing to address the problem. When the leak continued, they refused to return my calls (only number available is for their answering service) for weeks. When I finally got in touch with them, they refused to do anything further. Their rudeness even included the president of the company hanging up on me.

You will regret using Samra.

jan in north vancouver
jan in north vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

new roof

samra brothers did a satisfactory warrenty job. they honered their warrenty at 50 percent - there were complications from the shingle company. they were honest and pleasant to deal with. they came forward eventually and i was left satisfied with job.

LC in Richmond
LC in Richmond
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

New roof

Samra Bros Roofing replaced our old shake roof with an Elk fibreglass laminate roof two years ago. The job was done in a professional manner, the materials were top quality and the roof looks great. We have recommended Samra to numerous friends.