Sammy's Designer Flooring Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Retailers
810 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5V 3C3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Vancouver  >  Sammy's Designer Flooring Ltd.

Reviews for Sammy's Designer Flooring Ltd.

Jobie from Vancouver
Jobie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Chris and the team are so good!

Chris was extremely helping in helping find the perfect flooring. We wanted to bring a little warmth and character into what was a very ordinary looking old condo. The engineered flooring he recommended looks amazing with the new kitchen!

nina from Surrey
nina from Surrey
19 reviews Surrey, BC

Hardwood finishing

Tim was a good salesman but while he was away, my experience with the other salesperson was nasty. I was not happy how he made the sale and then showed total attitude, not willing to hear my point of view about the job. I had endless stress from dealing with them.I was overcharged and job was poorly finished. Will never go there again.

Amy  in Panorama Ridge, Surrey
Amy in Panorama Ridge, Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Carpet Replacement

Tim was fantastic in looking after us. We needed to replace the carpet in the basement - all 1800 sq feet of it! Tim was patient and very knowledgeable with the products, even the underlay! He ensured we were happy with our choice and color. The install was fantastic, the guys were very polite and friendly and had a high standard that they kept themselves too (trust me I have seen alot!) A fantastic finish that we are over the moon about. Would def. recommend!

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet Instal

Used Sammy's several times for renos and have never been disappointed. They have some of the lowest prices and excellent installation. Last job they only sent one guy but he completed the job in one day and his work was amazing.

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your recognition of our work is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working together for the many years to come. All the best. -the team at Sammy's Designer Flooring Ltd.

neelam cheema in West vancouver
neelam cheema in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

carpet

Ordered carpet, was delivered and fitted on the day that they stated.
The fitters carried out a good standard of work, however they should have
taken the pieces of carpets that were left over away.

Dear Neelam. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new floors and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you again in the near future!

stella in Vancouver
stella in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

replaced carpet in my rental suite

Very knowledgeable staff which helped me choose the quality and color. I was assured the job would get done on time with no delay. I had to rely on a quick job as my tenants were still staying there. They were in and out in 1 day, Wow that was fast.

Dear Stella. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope your tenants are enjoying their new carpet and we definitely look forward to the opportunity to provide you with quality tile, carpet or hardwood products for your future projects.

More about Sammy's Designer Flooring Ltd.

Preferred supplier of tile, carpet and hardwood products in BC for the trendy home owner, architects and professionals in the interior design community. Follow us on Twitter @SammysFlooring
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Vancouver?