SAR Gas Services Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in York  >  SAR Gas Services Inc

Reviews for SAR Gas Services Inc

Worked for and Used Tony's Company

Hi
I have worked for Tony and been a customer. He is always highly professional and treats his staff and clients with respect and honesty. A man of high integrity!! Thank you Tony and staff!!

Mike
Mike

Water tank repair

I've used Peter at SAR 3 times over the last couple of years and he is extremely knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with and most of all, highly professional. Won't hesitate to use him again.

Whole-home humidifier installation

I had provided photos of our furnace ahead of time and booked time to install the AprilAire 600M whole-home humidifier. When Peter arrived, he gave me honest advice about whether or not the unit would give me the desired results.

I decided not to proceed, but have full respect for Peter and SAR Gas to make the correct recommendation. I will always be going to them for future HVAC needs.

Jo-Ann from Toronto
Jo-Ann from Toronto

Furnace Replacement

SAR has been cleaning and maintaining our furnace for years so when our furnace needed immediate replacing I contacted them first. I did some research online ahead of time, just to be sure that I would make an informed choice. I was very pleased that Tony gave us options that fell in line with what I had researched. He recommended (and we went with) the make of one of the better reviewed hi-eff. gas furnaces. The price was very fair and square for the equipment and installation. The replacement was done the following day: promptly, cleanly, efficiently and smoothly. All of the service techs were respectful, courteous and answered all of our questions in an easy-to-understand manner. Tony visited the following day to ensure that the work had been completed properly to specs and to see that we were satisfied with the running of the furnace. We love the new furnace and thermostat! We have been pleased with the service we've received from SAR over the years. We are very pleased and impressed with the whole furnace replacement they did for us - from price to installation to follow-up. Thank you SAR.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. When scheduling your next maintenance (AC, Furnace or Pool Heater) mention this review for 15% off!

furnance maintenance

Great Service - Peter was clean and thourough - did a great job - furnace running smoothly - ready for winter.
replaced the filters and took off shoes when entering - meant alot to us

Thanks for leaving us a review. Peter is a great tech and loves hearing from our clients!

Maurice Mitchell from Toronto
Maurice Mitchell from Toronto

Hot water heater

SAR Gas Services Inc
416-781-8244
2499 Dufferin St
Toronto
M6B 3R3

My old water heater burst and I had a flooded basement.

I contacted a few places and was told that they did not work on gas water-combi-heater (heats water and house). I found SAR Gas Services.

I emailed a request to change my mixing valve, upgrade my gas venting to current Ontario code, and install my water heater... on a Wednesday at 4:00pm... then later spoke to friendly staff at around 4:30pm... quickly agreed on an excellent price... they were onsite the next day at around 9:30am... both were knowledgeable, friendly, and clean... they got all the jobs done in a few hours.

I'm very happy with the results and would recommend them to my friends!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. We appreciate it. Please mention your review for a 15% discount on your next furnace or ac maintenance!

Warren L from Toronto
Warren L from Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

I have always had great service from SARS. They were recommended to me by the previous home owner and have always done a great job. It's time to get my furnace maintained again and I will be giving them a call.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. Please mention your review for a 15% discount on your next furnace or ac maintenance!

Jaret Manuel from Toronto
Jaret Manuel from Toronto
5 reviews York, ON

Big HVAC

My inlaws, their neighbour, and I have been dealing with SAR for several years.

A friend of ours who is a widowed elderly immigrant had a contractor bolt on her like a thief in the night. He was a fly by night and went out of business, and didn't seem to care he was leaving her in the dark and out of pocket and a messy furnace situation.

She hired Tony and not only did he clean up the soot that was spewing throughout her house -- he made extensive efforts to see this man's insurance pay her for damages. Only SAR can touch her furnace now.

Tony, Samantha, Gina and his crew are absolutely top notch. They did a large and cumbersome HVAC install in my house and they utilized a relatively small space for the new washer and dryer. They were very friendly, polite, and very hard working. This wasn't an easy job. We are extremely happy.

If you are a tire kicker -- kick your tires and be cheap elsewhere-- they are probably not a good fit.

If you want to pay fairly and get top notch service on your furnace and A/C needs by trustworthy people then SAR is highly recommended.

Best,
Jaret

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are thrilled you were happy with our service. Please mention this review and we would like to offer you 15% off your next furnace, boiler or ac maintenance. Happy holidays!!!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in York?