Russell Painting

Reviews for Russell Painting

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Great work, Great Price, promises kept

Shame there was one bad review for "Dale" as not even sure who that is but Chris, owner of Russell Painting was recommended to me by a designer friend and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I don't normally review but was compelled due to the bad review. Quote far beat the two others I had received and he was able to come out within a week of agreement, on time, and completed the job quicker than estimated. Chris kept his word on everything. My biggest peeve is when Contractors over promise and under deliver, or not at all. Wallpaper was meticulously installed. Very pleased. I will be recommending Russell Painting to any and all.

Lynn Berryman from Toronto
Lynn Berryman from Toronto
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Painting.

Dale is great. Always very meticulous about painting and cleaning up. The job is done well and on time.
He is available with short notice. Always fits us in. Will use them again

Donna from Toronto
Donna from Toronto

painting

I requested painting of a number of rooms in my home six weeks in advance. I was advised that everything was confirmed and asked to call and confirm one week in advance which I did. I called numerous times to no avail. No one showed up for the job and I never received a call back. I would not recommend a firm that is unreliable like this.