North Star Antiques & Interiors

Melissa in San Antonio
Melissa in San Antonio
5 reviews San Antonio, TX

Buying home interior decorations

I had heard of this store that is located behind North Star Mall, but had never been there. I admit, I got a little lost trying to find it but once I did I was glad I persevered.

There are something like two dozen vendors that range from designers to artists and the like selling their items. There is quite an eclectic bunch. You can get anything from classic to contemporary under one roof. From cheap vases to expensive porcelain, there really is something for any style of decor.

The prices are a little on the high side for some vendors, while others are more reasonable. But most of the items are handcrafted and unique, so well worth the price. We bough several pieces from different vendors including candlesticks, china plates and a couple of paintings for our long, narrow hallway. Good to browse even if you aren't in the market for anything.