RRS Contracting, Construction & Development

General Contractors
Toronto Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mimico  >  RRS Contracting, Construction & Development

Review for RRS Contracting, Construction & Development

Frustrated from Scarborough
Frustrated from Scarborough

Stairs Renovations

Updated: July, 2009. Please note that as of July, 2009 the contractor and I have finally reached the end to this. The contractor has lived up to their agreement and has finalized all outstanding matters with this. I thank him for finalizing this.

In regards to this ad. I agree with Maria and have been dealing with this issue.
We had a trade work on her site and did a horrible job of it. That trade is my problem and will not issue their trade name on this site.
The work that RRS did complete I beleive to be fine and I beleive Maria may agree.
I waited and waited for the trade to come back and they had given me as many promises as I have given Maria.
They never came and at this point we asked Maria to expediate the project, to assist and find another contractor and we would cover it.
RRS will fulfill the obligation and contract.
I am hopeful Maria will post her remarks once we have taken care of this.
Joe

More about RRS Contracting, Construction & Development

RRS Contracting & Construction Residential, Commercial New construction Renovation Leaseholds