Royal Windows And Doors

Amy in Oshawa
Amy in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window replacement

I was very impressed with the replacement and modification of my front window. Royal showed me multiple options. I chose to go from a flat front window to a bow window. Installation was done in under a day with an install crew that truly wanted to do their best job for me. I feel that I got a high quality product that was professionally Installed.

Christy in Ajax
Christy in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Window replacement

We had Royal in to replace 4 large windows in our home. They worked quickly and neatly to install the windows. We have had the windows for a couple of months now and they are great!

Fred in Whitby
Fred in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Windows and Sliding doors

The whole transaction from estimating through installation was a pleasant experience. No surprises! The job was completed on time and in a professional manner. The windows are now in their second winter and are quite satisfactory.

KENNY - WHITBY
KENNY - WHITBY
2 reviews Whitby, ON

SCREEN DOOR

We were so satisfied with the work that ROYAL WINDOWS did as well as being educated. They were so professional, explaining the repair as well as being very curtious. They were just an excellent outfit to deal with and we would welcome them into our home again to do any repairs. Very grateful to Mel and Gary.

S.R.
S.R.

Window installation

The delivery was very very late. We had one window where they ordered the wrong size, but took out the old window before they realized it. It was on an upper floor, a floor to ceiling window in a child's room. They sort of put the old window back in. That window took weeks to be reordered. At the end of the job, they tried to increase the price. The sales and inside people were rude.

Royal Windows & Awnings Inc,

Review has 1 previous version

More about Royal Windows And Doors

We have been successfully serving homeowners in the Durham Region and surrounding areas for more than 15 years. We sell, service and install only Canadian-made products so you can be sure they are right for our climate and our lifestyle. After 11 years on Thickson Road we decided we needed ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?