Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets

Cabinetry & Millwork
263 Barton Street Hamilton ON L8E 2K4
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Hamilton  >  Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets

Reviews for Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets

Pam & Joe in Caledonia
Pam & Joe in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Total House Reno - Kitchen and Bath

This is the second time we've used the guys from Royal and we couldn't be happier. When we decided to renovate our new home we knew who was doing our cabinets ... The design, build and installation were amazing! The quantity of the craftsmanship that is offered by Royal is outstanding and the delivery time is right on. You will be very happy with the final results. We will be telling all our friends and family to use them. Thanks Guys!!

Fiorella in Sudbury
Fiorella in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

We would like to totally recommend Royal Cabinets for 3 reasons. 1) They were very patient with our design requirements making helpful suggestions. 2) The construction was very precise, amazingly so. 3) The installer they have, Fern, is very talented, tidy, polite, hardworking . These three reasons have resulting in a beautiful transformation of our house and kitchen. Thank you very very much.

Matt in Hamilton
Matt in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Kitchen

We recently renovated our kitchen and were referred to royal kitchen cabinets. These guys are pros, we sat down went through every detail and they offered solutions to our small space. The install was meticulous with every detail covered. We could not be happier with our new kitchen, I would use them again in a heart beat.

maria in Hamilton
maria in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

We could not be happier with our new kitchen. Pravinder and his crew were very accommodating and professional with each step of the process. From the design which we worked together to get every detail correct and having changed it a few times was never an issue. As the cabinets are custom and beautifully built, even altering by a 1/2 inch was no problem. Pravinder kept me updated throughout the process and even installed a week earlier than we expected (just in time for christmas). I would not hesitate to recommend Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets to friends & family.

john in Hamilton
john in Hamilton

kitchen for new home

For my newly built home I was sent to Royal Kitchen. They have excellent service, great advice, and reasonable prices. I was very satisfied with the final product. Thanks to the team at Royal my wife and I have our dream kitchen!!!!!

Keep up the excellent work...

New Kitchen and Mudroom

Our kitchen was designed and built by Royal Kitchens. They did a really nice job from start to finish. They have a really good designer with Maria and we were very happy with the end result.

Marcello in Ancaster
Marcello in Ancaster

New Home Construction Cabinetry

Words can't explain my satisfaction with the Royal Team. Ive used this company for the last 3 years on our houses which start at a million dollars plus. From there planning and design of the millwork to the last finishing touch that goes into the installation and the affordable cabinetry cannot be beat or surpassed. There prices and team cannot be beat, and to be honest there may be the odd delay from time time but its always worth the wait. Thanks Royal Kitchens!!!!

www.exquisiteliving.ca

sandra storm in Stoney Creek
sandra storm in Stoney Creek

kitchen cabinets

I would like to give a huge thank you to Royal Kitchen Cabinets.
I just had my kitchen reno completed, and could not be happier. Thanks to Maria the designer, her knowledge and patience helped us arrive at the perfect designe, our kitchen is not only beautiful, but 100% functional. The cabinetry were built to perfection, the installation was also great. We could not be happier, and would recommend them to everyone.
Thanks to all the staff at Royal Kitchens, you made our dream kitchen come to reality.

Sandra & Mike Storm

wayne in Stoney Creek
wayne in Stoney Creek

kitchen & Vanity renovation

I have used Royal Kitchen Doors & cabinets for three separate projects. They have become my GO TO kitchen & Vanity renovation. They are creative professional designer. Work is beautifully done and they always meet the schedule and the budget. They stand behind their work 100%. I highly recommend Royal Kitchen Doors & cabinets and I will use them again

Thank you for review .

c from Hamilton
c from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom cabinets

How many times does a company promise to show up and finish the work? It has been 4 times so far and I am still waiting. The drawer fronts were made the wrong size and an upper cabinet had a warped door. It has been over a month and I am still waiting for someone to show up and finish. Phone calls have been ignored, but when I go in to talk to someone..."no problem the installer will show up". Not so. How much time do I need to take off work? This is very frustrating, it's a small bathroom just 6' wide.
.................the cabinets are finally completed, they look nice.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for review. Sorry for delay you know that time we have some machining breakdown but we finish job thx again.

More about Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets

Customer Satisfaction Is Our Guarantee. . . Royal Kitchen Doors & Cabinets has been in business since 2003 and has been serving the GTA including Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Niagara Falls and all surrounding areas. We provide excellent customer service with best estimates, low cost, on-time ...