Royal Door Ltd

Neil in Whitby in Whitby
Neil in Whitby in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

13 New Raised Panel Doors

This is the first time dealing with Royal Doors in Concord, who were recommended by a contractor to us.

We visited several lumber stores and door stores prior to going to Royal.

We originally ordered them and needed to make a change- no issues at all.
When delivered we were given a 2 hour window and the delivery guy was very nice. Overall a great experience and great company to deal with. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Reliable and Quality

I have worked with Royal Door on most of my projects over the past 10 years and they have always provided excellent service and great quality;
I have never had a complaint from any of my clients regarding the quality of Royal Doors products and this is an asset for my business as it reflects well on me too.
Royal Door has always met thier timelines and never let me down.

vicki DTL in Old Toronto
vicki DTL in Old Toronto

Doors

I have been dealing with Royal Door since 1987. I have been in the retail building supply business for 32 years & have dealt with hundreds of suppliers. I can not say enough about this company. They are professional with a touch of class. They have ALWAYS been helpful & courteous. I have NEVER had a complaint about any door I have ordered. We are talking hundreds of doors. I adore them bunches & bunches.

Vicki
Downtown Lumber

Private User reviews Markham, ON

replacement entry door

We had difficulty finding a nice wooden door to replace the entry door on our old house. Royal Door offered just what we needed for our century home. From the patience of the order desk, the very accommodating customer service staff and the prompt and considerate delivery people, the service was first rate! We're thrilled with the craftsmanship of our new door. I won't hesitate to deal with Royal Door in the future and highly recommend them to anyone.

Jaimco in Toronto
Jaimco in Toronto

Excellent team and product

Being in the door and window installation business, we work with Royal Door frequently as a trusted supplier for our wood door needs. We are constantly under tight timelines and the team at Royal Door is able to accurately meet their due dates. Rosemary is very helpful and quick - especially on custom quotes. We are happy to work with their products and recommend them to our clients also!!

gpa17 in Toronto
gpa17 in Toronto

product / service

We are a general contractor and have been working with Royal Door
on a regular basis for over a decade. Their knowlegeable and friendly staff have always been able to provide us with fast courteous service. They have helped us numerous times to meet our time sensitive projects. I remeber last year they pulled off a miracle by supplying a beautiful custom oak door (requested by our client) in record time for the holiday season. Their quality is second to none. We highly recommend Royal Doors' products to fill all of your door needs. G. Pederson & Associates info@gpederson.ca

Carla
Carla

CEDAR FRONT DOOR

Royal Door was amazing to work. Everyone I spoke to was great. Rosemary was professional, knowledgable and ultimately charming. They delivered a beautiful product on schedule, as promised. I would highly recommend Royal Door. I will work with them again.

Joanna  from Mississauga
Joanna from Mississauga

Custom 38" door sweeper/ New front door

I was in desperate need of a 38" door sweeper for my front door. I called 3 other companies and they either never called me back or could not help me. I spoke with Rosemary of Royal Doors this past Wednesday about a sweeper. She told me she had one in stock for pick up. I came to pick it up 2 days later. Terrific customer service! While at the showroom, I asked Rosemary some questions about a new front door I plan to purchase next year. She was very knowledgeable, she showed me a wide selection of styles and answered all of my questions. I plan to buy my new door from Royal Doors next year! Rosemary understands the importance of great customer service and I look forward to doing business with her next year. Thanks again Rosemary.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Two Interior doors

From start to finish, dealing with Royal Doors was a pleasure. Their website is intuitive and easy to navigate. Their representative promptly provides quotes and answers all inquiries in detail. I ordered two doors that were produced to specification and ready within 3 days of ordering. Prices were very reasonable.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Concord?