Royal Door Ltd

Reviews for Royal Door Ltd

Carla
Carla

CEDAR FRONT DOOR

Royal Door was amazing to work. Everyone I spoke to was great. Rosemary was professional, knowledgable and ultimately charming. They delivered a beautiful product on schedule, as promised. I would highly recommend Royal Door. I will work with them again.

Joanna  from Mississauga
Joanna from Mississauga

Custom 38" door sweeper/ New front door

I was in desperate need of a 38" door sweeper for my front door. I called 3 other companies and they either never called me back or could not help me. I spoke with Rosemary of Royal Doors this past Wednesday about a sweeper. She told me she had one in stock for pick up. I came to pick it up 2 days later. Terrific customer service! While at the showroom, I asked Rosemary some questions about a new front door I plan to purchase next year. She was very knowledgeable, she showed me a wide selection of styles and answered all of my questions. I plan to buy my new door from Royal Doors next year! Rosemary understands the importance of great customer service and I look forward to doing business with her next year. Thanks again Rosemary.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Two Interior doors

From start to finish, dealing with Royal Doors was a pleasure. Their website is intuitive and easy to navigate. Their representative promptly provides quotes and answers all inquiries in detail. I ordered two doors that were produced to specification and ready within 3 days of ordering. Prices were very reasonable.

Peacock in Concord
Peacock in Concord

Custom Wood Doors

For over twenty years, we have used Royal Door as our regular custom door supplier. They offer a very wide selection of styles, species and glass at competitive pricing with timely production. The staff are very professional and communicate clearly with us to avoid any hiccups in the ordering process. We would definitely recommend Royal Door.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

House renovation

Royal Doors produce (locally) very nice doors (interior and exterior doors). They have standard doors (interesting standard models) but they are also open to any customization. Their doors are excellent quality for the price. The team of Royal Doors is very easy to work with and the delivery person is very careful with not damaging the walls/ceiling and the product he is delivering (it seems obvious but it is far to be the case for many companies in GTA ). I cannot recommand enough this company.

Brenda McCormick from Gormley
Brenda McCormick from Gormley
1 review Ballantrae, ON

Custom Doors

Rosemary at Royal Doors is fabulous. I wanted 6 custom doors to compliment my renovation. She had great ideas for the design and knows the products inside out. Rosemary is very professional. I felt very 'looked after' from start to finish. I would highly recommend Royal Doors to anyone.

Sofie from Toronto
Sofie from Toronto

Doors

ordering through Royal Doors was a joy - great service, excellent workmanship - they are pros at what they do. I ordered interior doors for my Triplex (large project), and they were delivered when promised, exactly as I ordered them. I then ordered exterior front entrance doors, which James helped design. The doors are spectacular, and everyone comments on them. They are unique, high quality wood, and visually stunning (see picture). The price was extremely reasonable, which was a pleasant surprise. It was a joy to work with James and Rosemary, and they were generous after my purchase as well (when I needed extra wood to match the front doors, or, when the glass in one of my interior doors was scratched). I have no hesitation recommending Royal Doors - superior service and products, prompt delivery, great prices, great after sales service. Thanks James and Rosemary!!

R.L.(Bob) L from Windsor
R.L.(Bob) L from Windsor
1 review Vaughan, NS

Doors for Custom Home

Royal Door quality is great. They made the purchase of 19 custom doors of oak and pine an easy effort. Despite problems with the shipping company, Royal Door stood by their product and went well beyond, in their customer service. Thanks Rosemary.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Pine Doors

The doors were delivered on time as promised – so why a 5 out 10?
When I placed an order for two doors, I was very clear they must be delivered on the date agreed. I called on the planned delivery date to ask what time they would be delivered and was told they weren't ready and would be delivered the following week. When I asked why nobody had called me to advise Royal insisted it was my responsibility to call them to check the doors were to be delivered as promised! Aside from the project scheduling challenges this would provide, I found the company's response amazing. They took zero ownership, instead telling me they do their best but run into problems sometimes and this should be expected (I was advised, among other things that we had a long weekend last weekend – to which I enquired had Easter Surprised them?, that they don’t run a sweatshop and can only work their people so hard, sometimes people are sick and don’t turn up for work…. Frankly it was a bizarre conversation. When I asked to speak to that person’s manager, I was advised I was in fact speaking to the owner). They finally gave me two options - come out to Concord to pick them up myself (they were to be ready a day later than their weekly scheduled delivery provides for) or wait a week!! Twenty minutes later I had a missed call from them and when I called back and advised I know I have two options – pick up tomorrow or wait a week – I was promptly advised I hadn’t been told that, that the doors had just come off the line and would be delivered as promised. My odd conversation related above started at about 10.45am and the doors were delivered at 12:30pm that day. I find it all rather puzzling.

Annette Feline in Woodbridge
Annette Feline in Woodbridge
5 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

French Interior Door - new installation

It was a pleasure to do business with this very professional company, particularly with Rosemary, who helped me select the glass. The french door is perfect for my new installation between the kitchen and bedroom wall. Rosemary also recommended an installer and I am completely happy with the framing and installation of the french door, and threshold. I have attached pictures. I was very worried but the project turned out perfect. Thanks Royal Door.