Royal Appliances

Review for Royal Appliances

Bob in Parkdale
Bob in Parkdale

Gas stove replacement

I needed to replace a faulty gas stove in one of my apartments recently. Finding odd-sized appliances can be a pain sometimes, but I called up Royal and they had what I needed. Not having done business with them before, I didn't know what to expect. They had a model that was suitable with a fair price, but needed some repair. We shook hands on the price, and a week later it was delivered to my house, installed in the apartment and the old one was taken away.

It's not a fancy place, but who cares? The product I got is clean and functional, the guys were honest and professional and I'd go back anytime.