Roy's Flower House

Dee from Caledon
Dee from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Bouquet

I paid for a plant for Easter had to ask for it to be wrapped, nice enough plant - didnt mind spending the money there however would have expected a nicely packaged plant for presentation. I indicated I was visiting someone. A little annoyed at my request and surprised with the result I then also had to ask for a bow, I guess that was too much, owner slapped a ribbon on with staples and was done. It looked terrible. In hindsight I should have left the plant and asked for money back. I was stunned and just left with package in hand. Had to apologize to person who received it, pretty embarrassed and could have saved myself the money and gone to variety store and asked for a plastic bag, enough said.

Ava from New Westminster
Ava from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

bouquet

Camille was very professional, thoughtful and gave great ideas for my particular situation. The bouquet was very nice and done on time. I would recommend giving Roy's Flowers a try!