Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Reviews for Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Cecilia in Toronto
Cecilia in Toronto

Excellent Service by Roto Rooter

Our kitchen sink was clogged and we tried everything before calling Roto Rooter. The office promptly sent Jay (Jason) within a few hours of my call and he was absolutely amazing. Professional, courteous and respectful, he kept me up-to-date on what he was doing and the next steps that were required. Turned out the clog was much more complex than a simple residue build up but Jay came back with his supervisor Adam and they figured it all out. I never write online reviews but given the great experience today, I really feel like I want to recommend Jay and the company!!

BBSB in Vaughan
BBSB in Vaughan

Clogged drain

Called a plumber to unclog our kitchen sink with no luck so we then decided to call Roto Rooter. They came and unclogged the drain quickly. This company is very easy to deal with. Technician was very knowledgeable and friendly and we would definately call this company again for any future plumbing problems!!!

Peter T in Oakville
Peter T in Oakville

Emergency Plumbing repair

A small leak turned into a full blown flood. Called on Sunday hoping to get same day service, but wasn’t sure I’d be able to. Edward from Roto-rooter arrived with an hour and was done in a half hour! It was a small job, but a very important one to me. Thanks Edward!

Terry in Etobicoke
Terry in Etobicoke

some extensive work done on entire plumbing system

I had two toilets replaced a month ago (around $1,600) and the technicians mentioned that the pipes in my whole system were very old and corroded. As it happens about a month later one of the pipes burst and they had to take out part of the ceiling and replace old piping and an elbow joint and also work on replacing the stack in the basement and lay new pipe in the floor.

Dewayne and Edward did an excellent job, were able to troubleshoot some auxiliary issues and keep their customer calm throughout. Top rating for a job well done!

Drain replacement

We had a sewage backup in the basement of our 100 year old semi. We needed to have the drain replaced and outdoor cleanout installed. Jorden and his team were professional and courteous. Work & cleanup was done with satisfaction.

Jeff in Old Toronto
Jeff in Old Toronto

Slow drains

We used Roto-Rooter twice so far in 2019. The first time was for a slow kitchen drain. The pipes were full of old hardened grease far down the pipes and it required a lot of physical effort and persistence to solve the problem. The second time was a simpler repair for debris about five feet down the pipe under the bathtub, which was done in just a few minutes. Jermaine (first call) and Trevor (second call) explained everything fully and were extremely clear about the various scenarios and the cost beforehand. And both of them could not have been more pleasant to work with! Totally positive experiences - we couldn't be more satisfied!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Faucet

This is the second time we've called Roto-Rooter in Toronto. Each time we had Keith come out to us for both complicated and more straight-forward issues. He always finds the solution, is professional and very personable. A joy to have in your home. Roto-Rooter gives fair prices, the office is full of knowledgeable people and they get to your home quickly. Can't say enough good things about this company and their people as we've had terrible experiences with other plumbing services. I'll always use Roto-Rooter.

pedicarlo in Nepean
pedicarlo in Nepean

Very efficient service from Edward!

We received great service from Edward. He arrived very quickly on a Sunday (within about 60 minutes from our call to Roto Rooter). Edward fixed our fully clogged kitchen drain very efficiently and also fixed loose pipes under the sink. Edward explained the problem and also provided a product to prevent grease build up in the future. We were thrilled that our kitchen sink was usable again and very grateful for Edward's efficient service!

Leila
Leila

Great service to repair a leaking toilet

Really appreciate the prompt, professional service by Edward. He was quick repairing an old gasket in my toilet and had a pleasant demeanor. I will definitely use Roto Rooter in the future and request Edward when possible.

Looking for Drain Services pros in Mimico?