Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Reviews for Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Faucet

This is the second time we've called Roto-Rooter in Toronto. Each time we had Keith come out to us for both complicated and more straight-forward issues. He always finds the solution, is professional and very personable. A joy to have in your home. Roto-Rooter gives fair prices, the office is full of knowledgeable people and they get to your home quickly. Can't say enough good things about this company and their people as we've had terrible experiences with other plumbing services. I'll always use Roto-Rooter.

pedicarlo in Nepean
pedicarlo in Nepean

Very efficient service from Edward!

We received great service from Edward. He arrived very quickly on a Sunday (within about 60 minutes from our call to Roto Rooter). Edward fixed our fully clogged kitchen drain very efficiently and also fixed loose pipes under the sink. Edward explained the problem and also provided a product to prevent grease build up in the future. We were thrilled that our kitchen sink was usable again and very grateful for Edward's efficient service!

Leila
Leila

Great service to repair a leaking toilet

Really appreciate the prompt, professional service by Edward. He was quick repairing an old gasket in my toilet and had a pleasant demeanor. I will definitely use Roto Rooter in the future and request Edward when possible.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Excellent service from Roto-Rooter Plumber

I was very pleased with the service and professionalism of the plumber (Mike K.) that Roto-Rooter provided us. He was very friendly and fixed our plumbing issue very quickly. We have used their services in the past and were very happy then as well.

S.B.
S.B.

Quick, professional

We're in the midst of a large renovation and we realized that our sewage wasn't draining and the problem was outside our home. My own plumber suggested to call Roto-Rooter as they specialize in sewage occlusions etc. Jordan arrived an hour after I called and quickly identified the issue as a massive amount of roots nested in our old and broken old clay pipe and lookout.

The damage and occlusion was beyond repair (as confirmed by 2 other plumbers I called) and the only course of action was to dig down and replace the pipe from our house to the end of our property line (it's only about 2m). That would then allow the major occlusion to be gone and the city a good, new lookout in case of future occlusions on their side. It was suggested to also embed a backflow water valve to take advantage of subsidies.

The guys applied for permit the very next morning (it was late afternoon when I first called them and confirmed the job), they were on site as soon as received (couple of days later) . Everything was dug up and piping job done on Day 1. On Day 2 they organized inspector to visit (job passed with flying colors) and backfilled the hole. Day 3 I met Jordan to pay the job. I was amazed by the speed and definitively recommend their service.

VAH in Etobicoke
VAH in Etobicoke

Great service

Called with emergency sewer backup....great response and Dewayne was very professional and helpful. He had it cleared within an hour and good advice. Highly recommend Rotorooter.
From Vicky in North York

Basement leak

Had water leaking in the basement from the top floors. Had someone suggest to make a hole in the bathroom ceiling to fix pipes in the main plumbing area. Then I called Roto Rooter and Edward suggested to check the toilet gasket on the top floor first. That was the problem! He fixed it in a short period of time and now there is no leak. He wanted to save the ceiling and he did it. This is the second time that Roto Rooter had solved a problem in the last year. Edward's honesty is greatly appreciated. I will continue to use Roto Rooter for my plumbing issues.

A number of small issues

I called Roto-Rooter to fix a leaking faucet, a dripping tap, a tub stopper that wouldn't hold water, and a sticking wall-mounted toilet flush mechanism. Luke showed up promptly, same day, and assessed and fixed all the issues quickly and quietly. The faucet simply needed to be cleaned, and no longer leaks. He took apart the tap (for which there was no brand name) and it needs replacement. Luke advised as to how we could obtain the right one and have him return to install it without the new job fee. The flush buttons were particularly tricky, as the buttons had to be JUST right ... he was patient and now they work perfectly. The tub stopper as not the problem; there was no seal whatsoever on the tub drain ... now fixed. I would highly recommend Roto-Rooter Toronto, and Luke.

Kathleen in Brampton
Kathleen in Brampton

upper bathroom sink drain needed power snake

Mike K came promptly and was very professional, friendly, cleaned up beautifully and give instructions on maintaining a clean drain in bathroom and kitchen drains, etc. I was very pleased with the booking of the appointment to his arrival and the experience in general. Friends and family have used Roto Rooter and will call them again if necessary for any future problems. He was here approximately one hour. Blockage was fairly intense .

Looking for Drain Services pros in Mimico?