Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Drain Services
44 Zorra St Toronto ON M8Z 4Z7
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Mimico  >  Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Reviews for Roto Rooter Plumbing And Drain Service

Matt
Matt

Fix a valve

I don't have enough bad things to say about roto rooter. Very disappointed to see such a big name company run so poorly.

Needed a simple valve replaced it was in a bit of a weird spot and the tools I had didn't work so I called roto rooter. Id had that same valve replaced before and another for $100 and so was expecting around rhe same or less for just this one. To me it was an easy fix or is so it should have been a quick fix and then done. The guy came and complained about the spot location of the valve and kept going back to his truck to "get a different tool" keep in mind this is your every day average valve repair.
My wife was home on mat leave and did t know the extend of what needed to me done. I got home and saw a $400+ Bill I almost hit the fan. I called them.to fond out why it was so much and they said it was something like $250 dollars for the first hour and then half that for every hour after that. First of all that's ridiculous. Secondly he wasn't even here ONE hour let alone 2. I asked to speak to someone in charge was told their busy but they'll call me back... 2 months later and I still haven't heard from anyone.
The only reason I'm not giving full zeros is because they did at least fix the problem.
Worst company ever how they've been in business for like 80 years is beyond me.

Drainage Issues - 3 separate issues

Our Boys & Girls Club had 3 separate drainage issues on 3 different floors of our facility. Mike K. was professional, knowledgeable and gave us advice for maintenance we can do on our own to help prevent further issues. Mike K. arrived within the timeframe given and finished addressing all 3 issues before our members arrived at the Club.
Thank You!!!

AnthonyC in Richmond Hill
AnthonyC in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drain Clearing

Had build up in the drainage pipes from the kitchen sink that made water drain very slowly and backed up the overflow if there was a lot of water being drained at once (i.e. full sinks worth of water). Mike K. from Roto Rooter was very professional, knowledgeable and give us good advise on how to maintain the drains once it was cleared. Will definitely recommend him to any who need the service.

Dental Office in North York
Dental Office in North York

Drain service

after receiving 3 quotes ranging from $1,500 to $3,800 I decided to get in touch with Roto Rooter and boy I'm so happy that I did.
Within the hour a drain specialist showed up at the door and provided me with clear and honest diagnosis and best course of action.
Total cost ended up substantially lower than any other estimate.
Today, a month after the problem was fixed the drain works perfectly.
Overall Great Job Roto Rooter.

mihalik203 in Etobicoke
mihalik203 in Etobicoke

Obstructed sewer line

We had some water backing up from the floor drains during a big storm. Called the City they came and checked and there was blockage in the sewer line caused by roots. There was no problem with the Back-valve
Next day called Roto-Rooter, and "Trevor " came to cut away those roots.
He was a very efficient , professional and sympathetic young man.
Need help? Called them and asked for Trevor.
We highly recommend him.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Clogged toilet

Our toilet overflowed causing major damage to our home. We called Roto Rooter to assess the toilet. They showed up in approximately an hour to assess the issue. Mike K was very friendly and professional. He was able to assess the toilet and give professional advice. We would recommend Roto Rooter and Mike K to anyone with a clogged toilet.

Rhonda in Etobicoke
Rhonda in Etobicoke

Blocked drain

Blocked Drains
The kitchen drain connected to the laundry tub was blocked. Mike K quickly diagnosed the issue, unblocked the drain and gave advice on how to keep it clean. Very friendly and professional.

Tom F in Etobicoke
Tom F in Etobicoke

Blocked drains

We had several toilets backing up and the drain line was blocked. Mike K came within 1.5 hours and diagnosed the issue, unblocked the drain and gave us some advice on how to keep it clean.

Marlene in Oakville
Marlene in Oakville

Service

Mike K. and Edward came within 2 hours of my call. They cleared our drain within minutes and showed us an easy, efficient way to maintain the system. Extremely pleasant gentlemen!

Mario R.
Oakville

dragadrain in Etobicoke
dragadrain in Etobicoke

kitchen sink drain cleaning

the service person....Mike.....was helpful and professional, new his job well......the work was done in about 50 minutes....however I find the price very high for type of work , which does not require a licensed plumber......