Rotblott's Discount Warehouse Est 1917

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
443 Adelaide St W Toronto ON M5V 1S9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Toronto  >  Rotblott's Discount Warehouse Est 1917

Reviews for Rotblott's Discount Warehouse Est 1917

freelance designer in Toronto
freelance designer in Toronto

a little bit of everything

Paint, cleaning, moving, miscellaneous, Rotblott's has a little bit of everything. I've stopped here for work errands, home errands and always come out with what I need. They are a great pit stop in the neighbourhood and the guys are always helpful and courteous.

Glen In Leslieville
Glen In Leslieville

Packing supplies & Hardware

Helpful staff keep me going back for more. I have Tashi at the front desk order bubble envelopes for my business on a regular basis. During a recent move they were the place to go for mattress bags and other needed packing materials. If I cant find what I'm looking for on the shelf the staff has always been eager to help or if out of stock place an order and let me know when its in.