Rosman Roofing Inc

Vickie from Toronto
Vickie from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Replaced Roof

Rosman Roofing was great!
We had our entire roof replaced 2 months ago (Nov. 2013). Jake and his crew of workers were professional, reliable, and efficient. They arrived early, and worked until dark everyday. The roof was complete in the estimated time - and it didn't rain!
Very reasonable and competitive pricing. We would recommend Jake and his company, Rosman Roofing.

Mitchell Gouveia  from Mississauga
Mitchell Gouveia from Mississauga

I was very pleased with the work and the workers of Rosman Roofing. A lot of companies say anything to get the job and then do not fulfill what they say they would do. Rosman Roofing did everything they said they would and went the extra mile for me and my family. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the great work Jake and Rosman Roofing.

Danielle from Old Toronto
Danielle from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Replace flat roof

We replaced the flat portion of our roof in August 2012 with Rosman Roofing and they were very pleasant to work with. We live in an old house in the St. Clair and Dufferin area and the flat roof had previously been patched with several layers. Jake was great at responding to my emails about putting in a vent in the upstairs washroom at the same time, as well as providing their insurance papers when we requested to see them. Rosman Roofing gave us the best quote and most importantly, did NOT base the quote on how many layers of old roofing had to be removed. Almost every other company quoted us based on having to remove 2 or 3 layers of existing roofing (no one seemed to be able to tell ahead of time) and would charge extra for each additional layer that was found. Jake explained to me that unless I was up on the roof myself, there would be no way I could ever know how many layers there actually were and would just have to trust a company if they said there were more than expected. I paid exactly what Jake had quoted and he and his crew spent a lot of time cleaning up the yard after the job. His crew was even up on ladders in the alley dusting off the window sill of our house and our neighbour's. I spoke with Jake after the job and he was really down-to-earth. I enjoyed working with them and would recommend them to family. He also advised that the peaked portion of our roof could hold out for another 3 years or so. We would use them again for that job when the time comes.

The only reason I won't give a higher rating is because I can't comment on the actual quality of the roof since I have not been up to inspect it. I just know that prior to replacing the roof, the home inspector had been surprised there weren't already leaks in the house. We survived this winter (with multiple heavy snowfalls) without any issues so I have to believe the roof is in good shape.

Raj in Seaton Village
Raj in Seaton Village

Flat roof and deck-rebuild

Good communication and the work looks good to me.

The roof deck was re-built incredibly quickly, and I appreciated being given options on how it would look.

I only got one quote but the price seemed reasonable.

MICKI BORAGINA in Toronto
MICKI BORAGINA in Toronto

Shingles and Flat Roof

Jake and his crew are one of the most professional companies that I know, they came when they said that they would, finished when they said that they would, cleaned up after every day. The work was professionally done!!!!
I would recommend Rosman Roofing to anyone that is looking for a professional company to get the job done.

Jacinta in Toronto
Jacinta in Toronto

Replace flat roof

Have a flat roof? Live in an older part of Toronto (with 3 storey homes, built close together)? Then call Rosman Roofing. Jake is the owner and oversees every project himself. He arrived with his crew on time, completed the job in a single day, and left our property neat and tidy. An excellent experience all around. And a new roof to boot!

Toby in East york
Toby in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

ROOF REPAIRS

Finding myself in need of roof repairs, I asked a neighbour (who had just recently had his roof done) who he used. He told me that he used a company called Rosman Roofing and suggested that I give them a shout. After trying to get information from a variety of other companies (some who responded, many who didn't) I was pleasantly surprised with Jake's responsiveness. He issued the estimate in a timely manner and, after checking out the reco's on Home Star's, I decided to award the project to his team. Jake and his team did a great job, cleaned up all the mess and came in on budget. Jake even went so far as to send out one of his team members to cover our leaking roof with a tarp during a heavy rainfall that took place a few days prior to ensure that we would have temporary protection until the repairs had been completed. When it comes time to replace the flat portion of our roof I will definitely be contacting Jake again! I would highly recommend Jake and his team from Rosman Roofing if you are looking for a roofing company that can be counted on.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
7 reviews Caledon, ON

Replacement flat roof

After getting someone on the cheap before who did a terrible job that leaked within months, I got quotes from a few people to replace my flat roof. I was looking for someone with a track record of quality workmanship (highly rated on homestars & many years in the business) and whose prices were competitive. I chose Rosman. Jake called me exactly when he said he would be able to do the job and brought a large crew who finished the job very quickly and did a great job. Pleasure doing business, I will recommend to friends and will hire these guys again for other parts of my roof when the time comes.

Helen Tsotsos in Toronto
Helen Tsotsos in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement

I had several quotes, some that were 50% more than what Jake quoted. I was thrilled with the service I got from Jake and the Rosman crew. They called when they said they would, did a great job and cleaned up nicely. Jake, and his crew were (and are) absolute professionals from beginning to end. I've already recommended them to several people.

Helen from East York

More about Rosman Roofing Inc

Small family roofing business. Trusted and well known. Flat roof speacialists. NO SUB-CONTRACTING! ! ! ! !
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?