Rosewood Construction

5805 Whites Rd Mississauga ON L4Z 2J1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Kagawong  >  Rosewood Construction

Reviews for Rosewood Construction

reno

dude basically ran away with my money; his "work" was worthless after just a few weeks and i could not get a hold of him. do not recommend, do not hire

Richard Kirchknopf in York
Richard Kirchknopf in York
1 review York, ON

A large add-on basement, expand kitchen, bedroom-ensuite

This experience has left us in a huge financial hole that we will never be able to fully recover from. None of the trades hired were licensed. They left us high and dry with half a house. We needed to hire a lawyer, another construction company. Structural engineers had to be hired to fix the major structural issues. The contract was heavily front loaded. Their advertising claims of GTHBA, ONHWP and BBB were false. A number of their pictures and claims are from another company that was called "Rosewood Construction". The company currently doing business as Rosewood Construction incorporated under the name "Alliance Building Group". They make claims like they are a franchise. There is nothing to support proof of that. In addition to the damage to my house they also damaged my driveway (with heavy equipment and material), outside sheds (with a bobcat) and an awning over my basement stairwell. Going to court against them cost me over $50K. When I finally got a settlement they defaulted immediately. Their advertising talks about how other companies hire cheapest cost subcontractors. They were worse with unlicensed subs. We had sub contractors threatening to put leans on our house since they were not paid by Rosewood, even though we made all of our payments to Rosewood on schedule. I know of a few other places that had bad dealings with them as well. This experience has left me, my wife and my kids emotionally and financially scarred for life.

John Smith-945
John Smith-945

9.8/10

Builder

They did my addition. It was great.