Rosedale Snow Removal

HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Toronto  >  Rosedale Snow Removal

Reviews for Rosedale Snow Removal

Mr. in Toronto
Mr. in Toronto

They take thousands up front and never show up. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

My parents are getting older and decided to try Rosedale Snow Removal this year. Although RSR was all too happy to take their money up front, they have had a horrible track record this winter. Forget their 12 hour window, they've barely shown up at all. I've accepted the fact that I'll be shovelling at my parents house for the rest of the winter. We will not be hiring this company again and I would warn other not to get involved.

Jordan Robertson from Toronto
Jordan Robertson from Toronto

Great Job, Thanks to Bruce and the Rosedale Team!

Very pleased new customer.

I called Bruce at Rosedale yesterday, seeing the snow forecast, and signed up last minute for priority service. The crew came first thing this morning, cleared the snow in every area I requested (plus some) and then added eco&pet friendly ice melter - especially important because we have a sloped driveway.

Great job Rosdale, and thank you Bruce!

Jordan Robertson

Peter H in Toronto
Peter H in Toronto

haven't had a problem in 8 years of service

I was looking up the phone number to renew my service with rosedale this year, and came across this site. I can't believe what I am reading, some of this makes no sense. for instance, every time I have had to call, i am able to speak to someone immediately, usually the office manager (think his name is bruce). and the very few times i didn't get an answer i left a message and either him or someone else would call me back fairly quickly. i've used these guys for snow removal for about 8 years, and it's been good enough that i won't consider switching to another company.

Snow Removal

We have just renewed our snow removal contract with Rosedale Snow Removal for the third season. We have found this service timely and efficient.
We have a narrow driveway and Rosedale’s jeeps can navigate the area in one brief sweep. When we used a service that had 4x4 trucks,
the trucks were unable to use the driveway therefore, manual shoveling drove up service time and cost.

unable to reach them. Expect extended wait times for cleanup after a snow fall of 12 hours plus.

Do not use this company. If you do, you will be disappointed. You will end up plowing the snow yourself. Furthermore the Quality of snow cleanup is poor.
Considerable effort required to reach the company to find out when they will clean the snow.

Andrea in St. John's
Andrea in St. John's
1 review St. John's, NL

Snow removal

still waiting on Saturday night guys. We've contracted with this company for three years. Snowed Thursday. It's Saturday. Was called by Bruce today and told "not to shovel" still waiting. This company is fancy in name only. After putting up with four years of erratic unreliable service they are fired. Doesn't count as service when you visit in the middle of the night 40 hours after a snow fall. It's not a rocket science service . This company can't handle the task.

Terri in Toronto
Terri in Toronto

Snow removal

I contracted with Rosedale Snow Removal for the first time this year. Yesterday was our first snowfall of the season and they arrived to shovel late this evening, 15 hours after the end of the snowfall- far too late in my opinion. The job was unacceptable - almost 30% of the area to be shovelled remains thickly covered in snow. The worker was very rude!. They are impossible to get hold of, there is no response either in person or by answering service at their phone number.
I will never use them again!

More about Rosedale Snow Removal

Call us for a free estimate! 416-778-8707. Due to fraudulent reviews (wrong prices, wrong service areas) we want nothing to do with homestars. com - which is clearly designed to threaten businesses with bad review if they don't want to pay the 100$ per month for homestars listings. Please call ...