Rosebud Technologies

Computer Repairs and Support
695 Petrolia Road North York ON M3J 2N6
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Downsview  >  Rosebud Technologies

Reviews for Rosebud Technologies

Monitor Repair

I contacted Roman through email to get a quote on an Acer A231HL monitor which had 2 blown capacitors on the inverter board. Roman responded quickly and was able to give me a price and answer any questions I had about his service or the repair process. When I dropped the monitor off he told me what he would be doing as well as type of capacitors he would be replacing the bad ones with. The job was done in less than a half-hour and he was nothing but professional the whole way through. The price was $28.25 with taxes and a 30 day warranty. I have zero complaints about his service and would recommend it to anyone.

Rodney Chan from Richmond Hill
Rodney Chan from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dell LCD Monitor Repair

I have a very expensive 30 inch Dell LCD monitor that recently just went "black" on the screen for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Prior to the screen dying, it was working just fine as expected. It suddenly flashed a few horizontal lines and then was kaput. I could see the power was on, and when I turned off all the lights in the room I could see that the monitor was still "lit".

After some googling I found some people suggested it may have some bad capacitors some where and then my search began for a place to repair my monitor.

I found Roman through an online advertisement for LCD monitor repairs.

Roman was FAST to reply to my email, and although I had many questions for him he answered all my concerns.

I also gave him a quick call as I wanted to clarify a few things and he was very open to speaking to me on the phone.

He provides free estimates, which really helped persuade me to go and let him have a look.

I promptly brought it in, and the next day he informs me its actually not the capacitors but is some sort of board in the LCD and he could source a part to fix it for only $50 ish dollars.

I obviously did not want to spend a few hundred buying a new LCD when I had a perfectly wonderful one already, so I gladly told him to go ahead and fix it.

I picked up the monitor a week later, and its been over 2 months and no issues. The monitor works exactly as expected.

Roman is a life saver, if not for him I would not have been able to fix this monitor on my own.

I would absolutely recommend him, and he also does many other types of electronic repairs (for example projectors, TV's, printers and so forth)

His website is located here