Room By Room

Interior Decorators
Toronto ON M1L 2W8

Reviews for Room By Room

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Large renovation which included an addition to the house as well as full new kitchen . Heather was easy to deal with and fair in pricing.

janice
janice
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Many years of many projects

Room by Room (Heather) provides up to date, on-trend design ideas, and then integrates your own personal style into the design. I think the only space we haven’t tackled is the garage! Truly a pleasure to work with.

Janice in Burlington
Janice in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Living/Dining room

Having used Room By Room for many projects and renovations, this particular one was more for needing a "change" in the decor. Again and again we are always pleased with the outcome. Heather's ability to put color, fabric, textures, rugs, artwork, you name it together is fantastic for a totally new look! She shows her skills when making old look new and outdated look on trend. She incorporates new items and works with you to stay on budget (that's my weakness). Thank you Room By Room (Heather) for sharing your talents with us again.

Was a pleasure to help you create a new look by mixing old and new all while keeping on budget!

BAthroom renovation

I was having a lot of difficulty taking a small bathroom and trying to accommodate a shower. Heather was terrific. With her experience she was able to rearrange the bathroom in 2 mins and told me where to go to purchase the bathroom fixtures. This project proved to be a lot easier than anticipated thanks to Heather and her wisdom. (The colours she chose were great too!)

Glad you are enjoying your "new" bathroom.

Jean - East York
Jean - East York
4 reviews East York, ON

Re-decorating back porch, etc...

I've known Heather and used her services now for at least 4 or 5 projects in my home, over the past 12 years. Probaby every paint colour in my house was because of Heather. I renovated both my kitchen + bathroom a couple of years ago - she helped me turn it into a stress-free renovation - from choosing cabinets, hardware, paint colours, tiles, fixtures, everything! I've recently just turned an old,junky indoor back porch, into a great useable room that I actually now love to use - great light and now comfy chairs! After looking at many different types of window treatments we(she) finally found the perfect solution, also paint colour + flooring. Heather always manages to make all the endless decisions you need to make, very easy + works within your budget. Very creative and easy to work with - gets the job done! Don't make the mistake of trying to choose paint colour on your own.....She rocks!! Give her a call, you'll be glad you did!

Enjoy the outdoors indoor.

Marilyn by The Rouge
Marilyn by The Rouge
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Many projects ,every room ,total overhaul

We started working with Heather almost nine years ago.Moved back to Toronto from New York,bought a house in a neighbourhood we liked but the house needed a lot of work.We were living in a rented condo and were able to take advantage of our new house being vacant for about 6 weeks after taking possesion.I met Heather,liked her immediately and we went to work.New floors throughout,new carpet,repainting the entire interior-every room,new draperies throughout,new furniture,re-upholster old favorites,new bedding,refinish and recolour fireplaces,design finished basement,frame pictures,choose accessories,new countertops,area carpets,new sinks and many other things.I think Heather has such a flair for what she does.I don't know what I would do without her expertise,her knowledge,her contacts and her get it done attitude.Nine years later and we continue to work together.I highly recommend Room by Room.

It is always a pleasure working with you on your projects.

Karen and Bruce in Toronto
Karen and Bruce in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

My bathroom needed a face life. I called Heather as I have used her many times before. She has great vision, taste and always found economical ways of approaching a job as this way always a concern of mine. I have a very tiny bathroom but Heather was able to transform this outdated space into a beautiful bathroom. She was able to suggest ways to save but at the same time knew where it was necessary to splurge. I was able to keep my existing tub and tiles but replaced everything else. Heathers team performed high quality work and she was always available to speak with when necessary. Heather made sure that this renovation was stress free and I would highly recommend her. If you are looking for a designer who offers unique solutions and great designs look no further. She is fabulous.

I am happy your are enjoying your "facelift" and it was a pleasure to work with you.

Pam & Henry in the Beach
Pam & Henry in the Beach

Home reno/update

Our house was in need of some serious updating. It had its last major renovation in 1989 and was looking quite dated and tired. We called Heather in and were absolutely thrilled with the results that she achieved for us.

Using Heather’s excellent eye for colour and detail we had the house totally repainted, cabinetry refinished and modifications made to our kitchen including a fabulous new granite countertop, glass splash back, new sink and appliances. We also replaced drapes and broadloom, reupholstered furniture and refinished the hardwood.

Most of the contractors came through Heather and each one performed to a very high standard indeed. The results were amazing and we would not hesitate to recommend Heather to anyone looking for renovation assistance with flair.

It was a pleasure to help you update your house and I look forward to helping you with other projects.

Anne  Upper Beach
Anne Upper Beach

paint choice, upholstery,flooring and drapes chosen

Heather has been a constant source of guidance and knowledge for many years,helping me with decisions about paint,flooring, upholstery,draperies etc. She is also guides me in staging houses for clients.Whether combing through warehouses for fabrics or searching for complementary tiles she is a joy to work with.It's always upbeat and inspirational and turns an overwhelming task into fun!

Karen from Scarborough-2375
Karen from Scarborough-2375

Colour Consultant

I was looking to repaint my main floor and called on Heather who is a truly gifted interior decorator and colour consultant. She has a great sense of colour and is able to bring a room together with great vision. Heather was able to reflect my personality and lifestyle on a very realistic budget. Her imagination and enthusiasm along with her fresh ideas have created a unity to our home which I know is unique. Heather was a delight to work with and her consultation went beyond my expectations. She gave wonderful suggestions and I look forward to working with Heather on my next decorating adventure. I have recommended Heather to many friends and her work says it all. Thanks for decorating our home with love.

More about Room By Room

Full range of interior decorating services and colour consultation
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Toronto?