251 Sorauren Ave Toronto ON M6R2G3

Reviews for Roofworks Ltd

T.C.
T.C.

Roof

Adam and his team worked on the hottest days this summer. We live in a three storey 100 year old house. They had to remove the slate, which was under the shingles. It was a huge job. They also repaired our flat roof on our garage. They were professional, tidy, polite, on time and it appears that they did a great job!
I would highly recommend them.

Carrie in Etobicoke
Carrie in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New roof, repaired/replaced some fascia and soffit.

This is our second time using Roofworks. Had them put a new roof on the back of the house a few years ago and we were pleased with their quote and the work. Hired them again this year to replace the roof at the front of the house. As other reviews have said, Jason is a real pleasure to work with. He's polite, professional, easy to work with, and attentive to customer concerns. He was great about checking in with me throughout the job. They got to our job in good time and the crew worked very hard and finished the job in one day. A great group of guys, friendly, respectful and well trained. Highly recommend them.

Krolicki Masonry in Toronto
Krolicki Masonry in Toronto

Roof repair

I know roofworks for few years and every time they do excelent job with very positive attitude.It is a pleasure to deal with Andy or Jason.They are friendly and very profesional.
Greg from Toronto

K and P in Toronto
K and P in Toronto

Slate dormer, soffit/fascia, eaves/gutter guards/downspouts

416-588-1801
251 Sorauren Ave
Toronto
M6R2G3

Original cedar front gable and wood soffit/fascia had paint flaking off and had started to rot beyond repair. Eaves looked shabby, so we decided to replace them as well. I obtained multiple estimates from local roofers who specialize in slate.
Jason was friendly and patient when he attended for the estimate. He left slate and aluminum samples with me to consider for various colour options. The estimate from Roofworks was competitive, but not the cheapest.
The crew started and finished the job on-time. They worked for about a week and were quite neat and clean throughout the process. The slate looks beautiful and will get even better with age.

Margo in Etobicoke
Margo in Etobicoke

New roof on house plus family room extension

I had a small leak for which the source could not be found. I had a smaller contractor look and try to patch, I also had a major roofing company from the Kingsway area have a look and nothing could be found, however, I was given a hefty quote to re-do half the roof that was affected.

I did some internet searching and looked at the reviews on HomeStars, and made a phone call to Roofworks. I spoke to Joe, who immediately set up a time to come and look at the roof. I also showed him in the attic where the water was coming in. While he was inspecting the situation, he also found that the previous roofer had put nothing underneath the single shingle layer that was currently on the house. (The roofer responsible for that mess is from the neighbourhood and also reshingled my neighbour's roof incorrectly which negates the warranty. So, you really need to shop and look before committing to any contractor.)

After some deliberation and decision-making, we concluded that it was in my best interest for the home value and the prevention of further damage, that we re-do the whole roof properly.

Once a perfect colour of shingle was decided upon, Roofworks fit me into their busy schedule and got to work. I have to say from the first phone call with Joe, to the subsequent visits with colour choices, to the efficiency and professionalism of Kevin, the job foreman and all the workers, I could not have had better service or product. Instead of 1 1/2 days, the job was completely finished by end of day 1.

I highly recommend this company for their diligence, professionalism, customer service, work ethic, and honesty. Not to mention they have extremely competitive rates for a superb job!

fyg in Toronto
fyg in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Flat roofing & skylight replacement

Roofworks took on a job that other roofing companies turned down for being too complicated, and completed it extremely well. Inspection was insightful and detailed, and the work & clean up was done professionally and reliably. No hesitation to use them again / recommend them to others.

Yvonne in Toronto
Yvonne in Toronto

New roof, flat and peaked

Simply outstanding service.
We called several companies for quotes and received a wide range of prices. One that was extremely high, one extremely low (and very questionable - "we can do some patches and put another layer of tileson top") and one company even rejected our job because we live in a row house.
Roofworks not only responded quickly and were able to accomodate us, but their quote was reasonable and accurate.
We agreed to have our roof done at the same time as our neighbours and Roofworks worked very closely with us to accomodate our different needs and expectations.
When it came time for the work it was done quickly by a polite crew. Their clean up was exceptional and the work excellent. I wish that we could hire them to do other types of work for us.
Thank you Roofworks!

Ash in Baby Point
Ash in Baby Point

Re-roofing my home

416-588-1801
251 Sorauren Ave
Toronto
M6R2G3

Roofworks is simply a very well-run company. They do great work, they clean up afterwards, and they follow-up to make sure that the customer's happy. I know this review sounds over-the-top, but they really are that good...

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

New Flat Roof, Cedar Dormer, Small Sloped Roof, Soffit/Fascia, Eaves

We had just purchased a new home in June 2010 - a new roof was required immediately - we knew prior to purchase. Had Roofworks out to do a quote along with three other companies from around the GTA. All other companies were trying to sell additional things that were not necessary. Roofworks Joe & Jason were very skilled, straightforward and relaxed about the whole quote. They offered upgrade options and explained why we would or wouldn't go with each one - very straightforward. We ended up going with them!

Since we had three different projects going on we had three different Roofworks teams out to our place - flat roof, cedar dormer and sloped roof/eaves teams! They were all incredible. very friendly guys - worked hard all day for like a whole week! Jason came around every day to check things out and make sure we were happy (it helped that we live on the same street as the office). We were doing some other home renovations at the time and they guys even carted away some of our house demolition waste free in the piles of roofing materials they were hauling off.

Payment was a breeze with Adam in the office - they offered advice about doing the final project we have which is new siding on the side and back of our semi-detached house. We will definitely go with them again.

My only negative thing is that since having our work done, i have seen some fancier more decorative soffit/fascia work around the neighbourhood with lighting etc. as well as some innovative eaves/draining designs. I didn't even know that things like that were an option as a new homeowner. So perhaps having some more decorative/architectural options offered during the quoting phase would have been great. But other than that everything was great! They were also the most reasonably priced of all three companies we looked at.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Repairing and Replacing Old Roof

I hired Roofworks about 2 years ago to replace a damaged section of roofing at 352 Sunnyside Avenue. I was very impressed with their level of professionalism, promptness and flawlessness in their work. Everything was handled meticulously and in a friendly manner. I would definitely hire this company again for any job I needed to have done, and would recommend to any friends needing to have roofing work done themselves. Thank you for making this such a pleasant experience!

More about Roofworks Ltd

We do all types of roofing and have been in the business for over 20 years. We are fully insured, company that offers a solid ten year labour warranty on all workmanship. We do not use subcontractors all our employees are fully trained.
Looking for Roofing pros in Swansea?