Roofworks Ltd

251 Sorauren Ave Toronto ON M6R2G3
Roofworks Ltd

Reviews for Roofworks Ltd

Amazing work on our new roof

After a few bad rainstorms our roof started leaking and causing damage in the house. I called Adam at Roofworks as they are local and helped with our eaves and downspouts in the past.

Adam came right away and gave an honest and fair assessment of the damage. He even did an interim repair of the where the leaking was happening free of charge while we decided on whether to replace the whole roof or not.

His team then did a tireless job replacing the roof, repairing damaged plywood and changing the fascia for us. The respected the our property and our neighbors and were diligent in cleaning up.

The roof looks great - I would recommend Roofworks highly.

Aub in North York
Aub in North York

Cedar Shingle Replacement

The shingles on my mansard style side-roof were 45 years old and becoming unsightly, with warping and some deterioration. When I decided to replace my 30 year old flat roof last fall, I consulted Homestars and selected Roofworks for the shingle job, since my flat roofer, Robertson Hachfield , does not do shingles.

I was very impressed with Adam Elliott of Roofworks on our first visit. He gave me a most professional assessment of my cedar shingle needs and a very competetive quote, using top grade cedar shingles.

As the work progressed, I could see that my faith in Roofworks was well placed. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding, as Jason took careful pains to ensure perfect match-ups and also that the overlaps met specification. The finished job was perfect (see attached photos) and I have since had many positive comments from knowledgeable visitors to my house.

Because of the interfaces, the job also had to be carefully coordinated with Robertson Hachfield, who were concurrently replacing my flat roof and this took extra time for both of them. This was done without complaint or extra charge. The two companies were impressed with each other's workmanship and exchanged business cards for future references.

In conclusion, I would comment that Adam Elliott is a qualified professional roofer who knows what it takes to ensure a completed job that exceeds expectations.

Tristan in Dovercourt Circle
Tristan in Dovercourt Circle

Roof Repair

We have used Roofworks Ltd. twice.

First, we had a leak near our skylight. Jason from Roofworks came quickly and provided us three estimates for varying levels of fix. We selected one and they began work very quickly. I also asked them to let me know if they saw anything that would indicate I should investigate about any serious internal water damage and they were happy to do so.

I think it was only 2 days - they were in and out without any fuss and minimal impact to us. Told me there was no significant water damage inside, as it was just some snow/ice blowing up under the shingles. Not had a problem since.

Later when we were having new windows installed in the solarium, the window folks found there was significant damage to the roofed portion so I called roofworks and they were there and fixed within a day. After the (below) window work went sour, with winter setting in I asked Jason about roofing the room and he suggested a plan that worked for me where the window folks would build the supporting structure allowing him to manage just the actual roofing portion and he could tie that into the warranty for the previously completed portion, and built in eavestrough even though there was a difference in height for the two areas.

Even my neighbours were impressed with the Roofworks employees professionalism, speaks highly to the team Scott has put together.

Harbord House from Swansea
Harbord House from Swansea
1 review ,

Flat roof and insulation

Adam is a stand up guy who worked with our complicated schedule and coordinated with other contractors on our behalf. His crew was friendly, hard working and professional. They cleaned up after their work each day so that we could enjoy our yard each night. Very happy to have the work done.

Cindy Smok from Airdrie
Cindy Smok from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Roof, Siding, Metal work

I was very pleased with service I received from Roofworks. Ray the salesman followed up on all my inquiries. The tradesmen were professional. I would definitley recommend the company.
Very happy to have the job complete and my home restored after all the hail damage.

Allyson S.
Allyson S.

New Roof & Eaves

Eli came to our house to provide a quote and arrived within the promised time frame. Out of the several companies we contacted for estimates, Roofworks' quote was absolutely the most comprehensive, the most professional, and the easiest to understand. They also broke the project out into sections so we could elect to do some or all or the recommended work. They were not the lowest quote but they came highly recommended, and we are thrilled with our decision to use their services. Their workers were very respectful of our property, did an excellent job, and were helpful in answering any questions. Absolutely 10 stars.

FB from Toronto
FB from Toronto
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Roof refurbishment

We found our roof leaking and called Roofworks Ltd. as well as several other roofers for their views on what needed to be done and how much it would cost. Roofworks and Adam were great from the start, very responsive and customer-focused. Their quote was competitive and the scheduling for the work suited us. When the crew came to do the work, they were very professional, friendly and responsive. They provided us with photos on progress and any issues that arose. Adam was in constant communication. When all was done, they cleaned up and that was it. We had a few issues when the first rain hit the new roof and Adam immediately addressed them with a crew. Now we are very happy with our solution. Great work, Roofworks! We'd use them again - just hopefully we don't have to anytime soon.

M and H in High Park in Toronto
M and H in High Park in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

Double Car Garage Roof

We had Roofworks out to re-shingle our two car garage. They had to knock down an old chimney, replace two skylights (which needed new curbs to be built), remove all existing layers of shingles and replace any rotten wood. They showed up on time, did a fantastic job, and left the area surrounding the garage cleaner than it was before they arrived. Communication was excellent, roof crew were knowledgeable and friendly, very hard workers. We would definitely use them again.

EG from York
EG from York
3 reviews York, ON

Downspout Disconnection and Rerouting

I had a lot of trouble finding a company to take on the small job of disconnecting one downspout and re-routing another. Roofworks set a window to inspect my property but never came. They were able to come after a reminder from me. They offered a fair quote and said that the work would be done within 2-3 weeks and agreed to give me a day's notice. I tried to get them to confirm the scope of work and quote in writing but they would not respond to my e-mails on the subject. After a few weeks went by, I was ready to give up on them and find another company when they called and said they would be able to come the next day. I was having my basement waterproofed at the same time and disconnected downspouts are a condition of the sump pump rebate offered by the City of Toronto so I went ahead with them despite my misgivings. They subcontracted the work to Matthew's Eavestroughs without telling me. After completing the job, they left the site without notifying me or allowing me a chance to inspect the work. When I took a look, I saw that one of the downspout discharges was sloped upward. I had to contact them again and they returned to fix it. Friendly people in person but terrible service.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Re-shingle Garage

Excellent people to deal with. Jason was great and very prompt returning my calls even for such a small job. The guys did an excellent job exactly what was expected and promsed and more. Highly recommend Roofworks.

More about Roofworks Ltd

We do all types of roofing and have been in the business for over 20 years. We are fully insured, company that offers a solid ten year labour warranty on all workmanship. We do not use subcontractors all our employees are fully trained.
Looking for Roofing pros in Swansea?