Roofworks Ltd

251 Sorauren Ave Toronto ON M6R2G3
Roofworks Ltd

Reviews for Roofworks Ltd

A Roofing Company that is Professional & Trustworthy

Roofworks redid the roof on my century home. Which, as we discovered, hadn't been stripped in a century. They went all the way down to the original cedar shingles, found and repaired any of the wood underneath the shingles. They also did the flat roof section of our home, stripping that back to the original wood, adding a double layer of insulation to help keep that area of the house warmer and sealing it all back up again. They worked with our contractor to help seal up the newly installed skylights, so those were done right from the very start. Roofworks also replaced all our eaves and downspouts. Really, they did the whole gambit of what you might want for a residential home. I was extremely impressed with how professional they were to deal with on the admin side, how safe their jobsite was, how carefully they were around all our plants, including the ivy on the side of the house and the clean-up was spectacular. Everyone on their team was super nice and polite and great to work with. I would highly recommend Roofworks to anyone looking for a dependable, reliable roofing company, they can trust.

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Excellent

In the recent wind storm Feb 2018 I lost some shingles on my roof and had a small leak. I desperately called Roofworks on a Sunday and Monday morning they returned my call and told me they would take care of it. Two days later as promised they showed up in the freezing cold and replaced the shingles. They are always responsive, have great follow-up, do excellent work and their prices are great. Overall a pleasure to do business with.

Daryl  in Toronto
Daryl in Toronto

Listen to this...

After identifying the cause of water leaking as a faulty flat roof, Roofworks did the job well and in one day. Because it took less time than they expected they gave us a rebate! That was above and beyond in my mind.

They also fixed a downspout that fell off.

Even when they were very busy, I got reliable responses and felt the personal touch from them.

Lou Melli in Old Toronto
Lou Melli in Old Toronto

Roof Repair

The high winds last Friday blew some shingles off my roof exposing the wood. Talked to Jason on Monday morning and the roof was repaired Tuesday. Thanks Jason for the prompt and affordable service.

JM in Toronto
JM in Toronto

Mansard roof reshingling and repair

Jason and his team completed reshingling of a portion of my 30-year-old mansard roof, replaced old eavestrough piping, and most recently repaired damage due to wildlife around the electrical stack. I had seen Roofworks trucks frequently in Bloor West Village, so I checked them out on Homestars. Shingles were starting to come loose around the dormer windows in my mansard roof. Jason responded quickly to provide an estimate for reshingling in winter 2016 and, since we were not doing the work until spring, he kindly installed protective plastic over the damaged areas in the meantime. The reshingling job went quickly and cleanup was neat. Shortly after, his team replaced aging eavestrough downspout piping. Because of the layout, the logistics were a bit challenging, but the job was done quickly and effectively. Great that Roofworks also provides this one-stop shopping! This winter, I noticed some damage near the electrical stack where a squirrel had created an opening. I let Jason know that AAA Gates Wildlife Control (an excellent humane company) that we would be putting up a one-way mesh door to allow the squirrel to exit. I was concerned about timing, as this was in the depths of the December 2017 deep freeze which was to be followed by a period of rain and snow. Once the squirrel was out, Jason sent his team over to repair this tricky area, reinforce it with metal and reinstall the mesh screen provided by Gates. One very unhappy squirrel hopefully has an alternate nest as the spring breeding season approaches! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Roofworks. Jason is personable, has kept me informed at every step, and his team have responded quickly with high quality work that I can trust.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Flat roof replaced

First rate! Clean, courteous, amazing job!
I was so worried, needlessly! Showed up on time.
Gave me good advice. Completed job in specified time.
Worked quietly in the tightest spot.
Thank you, Adam and team!

Totton in Toronto
Totton in Toronto

Aluminum Siding on our Bay Window

Last October we decided that the bay window on the west side of our semi needed some tlc. Phoned Roofworks and Kyle came out to do an inspection/quote. Great guy. Easy to deal with and inspired confidence. We decided that a little carpentry and aluminum siding was the best option. Mark, the siding specialist, was very busy at that time but a month later came over with his crew. They did a wonderful job.

Thanks to everyone at Roofworks.

ed in Toronto, Ontario
ed in Toronto, Ontario

Flat roof and shingle removal and replacement

We own a 100 year old semi in downtown Toronto and recently had both flat roofs as well front shingles stripped and replaced. I never imagined that there would be 1-3/4 inch build-up of old flat roofing, hence the need to reduce the weight on the building.
Adam and his team at Roofworks Ltd. are a perfect example of what you should look for with a renovation company. The quotation was detailed but Adam still took the time to answer my queries and concerns. The workers are knowledgeable and courteous to the customer and to neighbours. In addition to many years experience, they have been formally trained in first aid, have weekly safety meetings, and wear their company issued shirts with pride. All company trucks bore the company name – almost a rarity with roofers. Not to be overlooked is the fact there are over a dozen men in their labour pool so each job can be staffed according the needs of the day.
Thanks, Roofworks.

sullivli
sullivli

Shingle and Flat roof membrane and garage roof

I had my house roof and garage roof replaced. The house roof was part shingle roof, and the flat roof on an addition.

Roofworks replaced my shingle roof and added vents. They also replaced the flat roof membrane, rebuilding and adding insulation in some places. They gave good advice about repairs that were needed in the process of doing my roof.

They worked as quickly as possible in the heat, completing the roof in about a week. They could only work partial days in the heat. They cleaned up every day. This is the third time I have used this company. They are not the cheapest, but the work reflects the value and care that they bring to the job.

jerry in Toronto
jerry in Toronto

Flat roofing

We hired Roofworks based on a referral from a friend who is a building inspector and knows their work. Their quote was competitive for our large 3,000 square foot warehouse flat roof re-do. Adam, Scott and team provided us with options, showed up on time, worked to the schedule, worked with us to solve a drainage problem that popped up, got us a drain plumber, addressed any issues we brought up. They left us confident that if we have any issues in future we can feel free to call under warranty.

More about Roofworks Ltd

We do all types of roofing and have been in the business for over 20 years. We are fully insured, company that offers a solid ten year labour warranty on all workmanship. We do not use subcontractors all our employees are fully trained.
Looking for Roofing pros in Swansea?