Rona Lansing - Speers Rd

Reviews for Rona Lansing - Speers Rd

GTK in Oakville
GTK in Oakville

small project

lumber yard cut my order to incorrect size and when I called, insisted that they had cut to the correct size. They requested I bring the wood back but I live 5km away. who's paying for the gas and my time for your mistake?
Will never go there again.

N & K from Oakville
N & K from Oakville

home renovation

From a customer service perspective, this Rona has great people.
Unfortunately, this store is quite small, and they don't always have the selection or specifically what I am looking for.
Currently, they are undergoing a massive renovation, and I am hoping that this aspect (selection) will improve. Because we prefer to shop Canadian when we can.
10 for Customer Service. 6 for selection in-store.

bronte, oakville ON
bronte, oakville ON

reno seminars

The staff at Rona continue to be very helpful. Under the store name of Lansing, a few years ago, they offered multiple sessions on basement renovations, weekly for approx. one month. Each week they covered all aspects of the construction,from framing, drywall, plumbing, electrial,lighting, etc. It was extremely informative! The knowledge I picked up was valuable. I am much more educated and I am able to "size up" a contractor" when I need to hire someone.

zimmba - Square One
zimmba - Square One

7.8/10

Kitchen sink replacement

I needed a kitchen sink replaced and was not sure whether to do it myself or bring someone in or even how much effort it would take. The sales person asked me a number of questions and walked me through all the steps, picked out product pieces, and suggested a less expensive way of approaching the replacement. He even went as far as to understand the configuration that I was dealing with, drawing a diagram of how I would approach the replacement. Overall, excellent service at this location for a newbie.