Rona Lansing - William Kitchen Rd

Building Supplies and Hardware
8 William Kitchen Rd Toronto ON M1P 5B7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Agincourt  >  Rona Lansing - William Kitchen Rd

Reviews for Rona Lansing - William Kitchen Rd

Edmund Fok from Scarborough
Edmund Fok from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Densshield

They are having a closing sale now, the prices are great, but what remains is becoming limited. I picked up a few sheets of Densshield at great price. Service wasn't very fast and the store was quite busy on the weekends.

brian  in North york
brian in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

bathroom repair

didn't give me a great feeling, ended up cancelling the job because i didn't have full confidence in their abilities. i wouldn't really recommend this to too many people, but maybe i just had an off experience

David Lam in Scarborough
David Lam in Scarborough

building supply

The prices are better than Home Depot, and they have airmiles points. More convenient to buy with them because now there are more shops to buys. and services are ok.

Emily  in Scarborough
Emily in Scarborough

hardwood Floor Installation

The hardwood floors that time is on special for 3.99, very good price and they give a 25% discount
also another 10% for first time credit card application,the price is super, but is only for Saturday
, and just a once in a blue moon type, but overall their price are competive and ample parking
even during weekends

kelly 1 in markham
kelly 1 in markham

fencing

Bill at rona lansing scarborough explained to me the best way to take out the old fence posts and install new fence posts. At least 2 feet deep.And he introduce 30 minutes quick drying cement. Save me alot of money.

K in Ajax
K in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting

When my husband and I moved into our new home we needed lots of paint. We went to Rona during a paint blitz sale and got everything we needed. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. I was even more impressed when we got home and realized that all the colours were perfect -- no mistakes were made in the tinting! (This has happened to us before when we purchased paint from another retailer)

Toronto1982
Toronto1982

Soft

I went to Rona on Williams Kitchen to purchase a soft and the sales associate was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to get some colour suggestions that would be a contract to the paint colour theme I had on my walls. I was very happy with the service and plan to be a repeat customer.

Will in Markham
Will in Markham

Kitchen Renovation

Over the past month, rona has had good sales for the kitchen renovations we plan to do. We have saved a bundle of money looking through their flyers. Their 15% one day sale was good for products that are regularily priced

Anita in Scarborough
Anita in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

deck work

Very knowledgeable staff. Very enthusiastic about their product and servicies. Assisted me and friends throughout their needs. The products are great, people are great, very friendly store. Gret location for the store.

Derrick from Scarborough
Derrick from Scarborough

Stain & paint

The paint department here is great! There are a few staff there that really know their stuff. When I have bought stain & paint they always know exactly what I need and give me advice on how top do it. I highly recommend going here if you need advice.