Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

1160 3rd St E
North Vancouver
BC
V7J 1B8

Unfortunately I must say that I'm less than impressed whenever I visit this store. The service leaves a lot to be desired. There are exceptions but most staff seems very disinterested in the performance of their duties, have little product knowledge and are often not familiar with exactly where certain products can be found within the store. A little smile once in while (not pasted on!) would go a long way as well. I've been around long enough to remember when Rona used to be Beaver Lumber and it wasn't much better then. The only reason why I go there at all is their location which is relatively close to my home.

Tom from West Vancouver
Tom from West Vancouver
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

lumber

Rona building Center is a great place to buy all you lumber building supplies, and the best of all is they have cutting service, the staff is quick and diligent, they even cut the purple heart I bought from Window plywoods. There is a bin out there with useful scraps for your kids
projects as well.

jana
jana
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

building a shed

We were very happy with the service, price and knowledge of the staff at Rona. We built a gazebo over our fish pond and we needed advice on everything to the filtration system for the pond to the type of caulking and sealant necesssary for the glass roof in our gazebo. They were able to privide us with all the materials we needed.

michaelwei
michaelwei
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Door replacement

Excellent custom service, professional in every way. Amanda is the most courteous salesperson I have found in the Lower Mainland. Way to go, Rona! I will definitely recommend this Canadian company to anyone who is thinking about home improvements.

Vafa
Vafa
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

remodelling supplies

After buying our new tv we wanted to get rid of the tv cabinet and hand out tv from the wall. The staff at Rona were very friendly and informed which was a huge help to us amateur renovators. after buying our supplies with directions from the sales team at Rona we are delighted to have successfully set up our new tv.

Marianne Pearson in West vancouver
Marianne Pearson in West vancouver
23 reviews West Vancouver, BC

plumbing department

The people that work in the plumbing/ kitchen department are amazing. They take their time helping you and don't rush with the decisions that you have to make. They look at all that you are needing and recommend different possibilities. They also help with specific instruction on installation, possible problems and technical advise. Would recommend going there for any basic plumbing needs

Robert in Burnaby

1160 3rd St E
North Vancouver
BC
V7J 1B8

Needed to excavate to expose the underside of a house foundation in North Vancouver and found that the soil was very dense. Rate of digging was extremely slow due to the dense soil conditions so I drove to the nearest Rona store and tried to find a tool that would help. Asked the store personnel and they directed me to a large steel pry bar which could loosen the soil before digging. Bought the tool and it worked great.

Downtown Vancouver
Downtown Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint

Stores are dingy, and paint slection is limited. Too manuy staff with poor knowledge of product and product uses. Would have to go back to HD next time. For the little bit of paint I needed, it was just more convenient.

Cindy from the Hood
Cindy from the Hood
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Everyday purchases

I go to this store weekly for all home projects and can always find what I want. The customer service reps are willing to help with suggestions and recommendations. Since the renovation, everything is very well laid out. I plan to do a new bathroom through Rona

Kemila in the West End
Kemila in the West End
1 review Vancouver, BC

barbecue purchase

I went to Rona because they carried Weber barbecues. The staff was very helpful and friendly in describing the various models and accessories.They continued to be knowledgeable and helpful on my subsequent visits to buy the accessories that I did not originally purchase.