RONA Home Centre

Cathleen from Vancouver
Cathleen from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

My husband I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade out toilet system to Saniflo. Rona seemed to be the only store that had this product. We had visited the Grandview location and there was oly one available. We spoke with the Plumbing manager Joseph, who checked their inventory to see if there were anymore in their warehouse stock. There wasn't and we bought the one they had on their shelves. Though the box was already opened and he had to tape it together shut. We went along our merry way and purchased it. Upon installation we soon discovered that the product was defective, as it exploded and sprayed feces and water all over the bathroom floor and walls. A great big mess! We kept our receipt and the exchange policy was clear for a 90 return/exchange. We brought the product in its original box and with all manuals and attachments to the Grandview store. The customer service staff were not professional at all about the situation. They reviewed the reciept and tossed the box around with no care to check what the concern was. She called for Joseph and he arrived after about 10 minutes of waiting. He also reviewed he reciept and did not care to understand or listen to what happened, when he rightfully knew it was a defective product since he sold it as an open box. He then attempted to review the inventory again and said there is 0 in stock. We then asked for a refund if that's so, and still being within their policies. He stated, "our store will be losing a lot of money from this return. I can try to order a new one from Ottawa. But have to keep this one here and I will call you when it arrives." Already not trusting his expertise and knowledge, we decided to speak to the store manager Gaddy. Who had already left for the day at 2pm. We obtained his number and left the store with no resolvment. We still have the broken toilet system. And still awaiting for Joseph and Gaddy to return our calls.

Judy Clark in Vancouver
Judy Clark in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

patio table set

Greeted at the door by a CSR and directed to the area where the patio tables were on display. Choose one and had a CSR help bring it to the front to pay for it and then they helped load it into the car. They were very helpfull.

Steph in maple ridge
Steph in maple ridge
6 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Paint Bedroom

I went to rona the other day to but paint for a bedroom project i was planning on completing. THe employees at the store where very helfull in helping me choose my paint color and shine. I wne there with one idea and they compeltely changed it for the better. I have a completely new sanctuary to relax my thought thanx to Rona's paint department. They had a large selcetion with great prices.

Haylee from Aldergrove
Haylee from Aldergrove
1 review Aldergrove, BC

Bathroom Reno

The staff at Rona were very helpful in assisting me with finding everything I needed to do my Bathroom renovation. They really helped me to do my bathroom the way I wanted and helped me to find the products that suited my taste best. Overall, I love my new bathroom, and its partyly because of all the assisted I received.

me in surrey
me in surrey
1 review Vancouver, BC

sofa

it was a really great sofa. i liked it a lot and will come back again. it is really comfortable and easy to clean. it fits my decor well. i will buy again

Yvonne from Surry
Yvonne from Surry

House paint

The service was great in helping me choose my colours for the bedroom. They helped me choose the appropriate type of paint.