Rona Home & Garden - Warden Ave

Building Supplies and Hardware
768 Warden Ave Toronto ON M1L 4T7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Scarborough Junction  >  Rona Home & Garden - Warden Ave

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden - Warden Ave

Sharon in Scarboro
Sharon in Scarboro

Exterior Door

Last fall we ordered an exterior steel door with a window and screen at the top and had it installed by Rona Golden Mile. After the door was installed the weather was still good so I painted the inside surface only. Next day I noticed water on the floor and the paint was peeling below the window of the door. The weather stripping on the bottom of the door was also coming off. I have phoned Rona for the past two months for help with the problem but nothing has been done to help us . I am worried that the water will eventually get inside the door and do more damage. I would not recommend Rona Golden Mile because they do not care once they have your money.

maria from Pickering
maria from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

flooring

I found the staff at Rona very helpful and professional. I will definitely go back and be a repeat costumer. my daughter in-law plans on doing renovations this coming spring and we are looking forward to coming and receiving excellent service as always.

laurelie campeau in East york
laurelie campeau in East york
4 reviews East York, ON

gazebo and replacement roof

After paying someone to come and take down my old gazebo and put up the new one I had just purchased it was discovered that the wrong size netting had been packed. I trailed to the store the next day and did get a discount after I asked for it for the trouble this entailed...I had not planned on putting the enormous netting and curtain by myself. I was told I had to pay for the replacement roof I ordered immediately even though they did not have it in stock. I waited a month and still no call re roof. I called the store, told they would call me back which they never did so once again I traiiled out to the store. All they could tell me is they did not have it, it was somewhere in the world, overseas, they did not know where and had no way of tracking it!!! Two more weeks have passed, I am still waiting but they have MY MONEY. I am not impressed with the customer service at all.

muhammah in Toronto
muhammah in Toronto

hardwood flooring

last year bhought the hard wood flooring for the living room and spend $ 2400+taxes flooring was so bad i wast my money to buy the hard wood flooring from the rona store i will advise from my heart all my friend and every one do not buy any staff from the rona big time waste money.

RES in Toronto
RES in Toronto
13 reviews Scarborough, ON

General home maintenance

Have been going to Rona for all of my home maintenance needs for a few years now. Always found the staff knowledgeable and helpful in every area not only with me but I have seen their interaction with other customers as well. Good selection of products too. Like the fact that a Tim Horton's is right in the store (their staff are great too). Always go to Rona first and usually don't have to go anywhere else.

Akhtar   in  Markham
Akhtar in Markham

Deck

We wanted to make deck in our backyard, wondered sevral places, finaly reached Rona. Over here, it was good experience, store manager helped in design, and selecting the material, guided me for the substitutes to get the dollar benefits, as well as the construction benefits.

Frank in Sundridge
Frank in Sundridge
1 review South River, ON

ceramic tile

We searched for the right type of ceramic tile, and Rona was very helpful. They let us take some tiles home to check them out in our house. When we purchased them and installed them in our house they looked fabulous. Rona was great the there employees were very helpful.

keithindurham
keithindurham
1 review Courtice, ON

baby nursury

I was so excited to find out that my wife and I were expecting our first child. We wanted to make the nursury extra special and our first place to seek out the paint was Rona. The staff there was extremely helpful and we were able to get the perfect color. Our baby arrived April 30, 2008 and she loved her room.

Chaccee in Toronto
Chaccee in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

General home renovations

I always try to support a Canadian company first before going elsewhere, like Rona. But, one thing that really turns me off about Rona is that there are no customer service reps around when you have a question. Home Depot is not the greatest for this (although it used to be), but when compared to Rona, Home Depot looks pretty good. Plus I find Rona's prices always higher than Home Depot. I've lost patience with this company - suggest that they hire more people to provide quality service. The only time I found a customer service rep at Rona was when they had a 1 day sale...very frustrating.

Hometimes in Toronto
Hometimes in Toronto

Renovating Bathroom

Being an infrequent visitor of Rona, I was pleasantly surprised by this particular visit and subsequent ones after. There was an abundant number of sales associates available for assistance. I was able to obtain help within 2 minutes of looking for help. I was able to find everything I needed and receive helpful information about my project (new shower tiles, sink, paint, and plumbing). Thanks Rona, keep up the good service; it will keep me coming back.