Building Supplies and Hardware

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden - Eglinton Ave E

Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto
Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto

Always Professional

I love coming to this location. The staff are very friendly and they make it safe for me to ask my stupid home improvement questions. Much better service than other box stores in the area. I come back for the service.

Man Kai from Toronto
Man Kai from Toronto

purchased hardwood floor

Plan to lay down hardwood floor for my house, got Canadian maple hardwood from Rona. The quality and pricing was great. Also got expert advise from the sales. On the day of purchase, they had the cash card rebate promotion. I got the hardwood at a very good price

Trevor Hudson from Toronto
Trevor Hudson from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

416-755-5559
1970 Eglinton Ave E
Toronto
M1L2M6

I love supporting Rona, they have a lot of their own products that are very comparable to other brands, just cheaper priced. The other reasons I support them are friendly staff and that they are Canadian. I have never had an issue at this location and I always get what I am looking for. When my wife and I did some renovation work on our bathroom, we found everything we needed and got help from the staff when we needed it.. I hope this location doesn't shut down in the new changes as it's handy and a great store.

Kitty L. in North york
Kitty L. in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Fencing

The employees in this store were very helpful. They were very friendly and helped us selected the best type of fence that fit our budget. For sure I would return to this store again.

Paolo Treves in Toronto
Paolo Treves in Toronto

Basement stair replacement

Hello,

Rona was very helpfull in informing me of my choices of material to fit the space and my budget. I strongly recommend them.

I was thinking of completely rebuilding my stars from the 1st flour to the basement. A Rona associate recommended that I purchase a clean carpet to save on costs. I am very gratefull.

Paolo

fatima in Scarborough
fatima in Scarborough
6 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

cabinet

they are knowledge staff and helpfull. they help me to improve my house cabinet and my house look. they make my house to dreaming house in less prices. the price is as compare to other shop is resonable .

cole in Scarborough
cole in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

kitchen

very helpful
everything in stock
managment was great
needed a special vanity and they took the time to find it in overstock to meet my needs
close location to my house. was able to find everything i was looking for

Aleks Mladenovic in Scarborough
Aleks Mladenovic in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fast Basement Refresh/Reno

The sales staff at this location had knowledge of the market and products. They were truthful, honest and patient. My project included installing a fireplace in the basement (electric), changing the electrical covers, buying and installing new light fixtures and changing the door handles on the washroom and cold room doors.

A quick and easy facelift for my basement to just revamp and refresh the space. I would for sure recommend this location to any person who has little or no knowledge of home reno.

Adam in Scarborough
Adam in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Zenith 150W Motion Sensor Outdoor Light

Construction quality is fair and the unit works mostly as designed. This is not a super bright light if you are looking to find contact lenses on the pavement at night, but 150 watts is 150 watts and that's what you get. And actually I did not want it to be super bright because as a result of it being to sensitive. I do have it set to a low sensitive and have decided I can live with the occasion hiccup (meaning sometimes it comes on even when there is no movement outside that I can see. Works well as a standard light. Flip off and back on and it stays on. Toggle again and it goes back to its movement sensing mode. You can pay a lot more for the same product and still get the same quality and operation. Recommend.