Rona Cashway - Scugog St

Building Supplies and Hardware
1910 Scugog Street Port Perry ON L9L 1H7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Port Perry  >  Rona Cashway - Scugog St

Reviews for Rona Cashway - Scugog St

905-985-7334
1910 Scugog Street
Port Perry
L9L 1H7

I love the guys at Rona - They're always so nice to me and really helpful! My latest conundrum was that I have some cement on my basement floor that has to be sledged out and I don't have the money to hire someone. So the guys there were so helpful to find me a sledge hammer and tools that I could use and not hurt myself! They're cordial and treat me with respect - hardware stores can be intimidating for women! I'd recommend them to anyone! Thanks guys & gals!

les weber in Little britain
les weber in Little britain
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

Plumbers, concrete,

The customer service is great. The quality of the products are very good. I will recommend this store to people on the street who ever is making a renovation or need to buy some material. You can find good sales and the stores hours are convenient.

diyer Brooklin, ON
diyer Brooklin, ON
1 review ,

Lighting

This is for the Whitby Store, but unfortunately I couldn't find a listing. My husband and I went into the store in search of a special size flourescent light tube. It was about 5:30 on a weekday and you could shoot a cannon through the store. After we looked through the electrical aisles we stopped someone to ask for help, he indicated he wasn't in electrical but would get someone to help us. We did hear the page for assistance in electrical, but after 10 minutes no one showed up so we left. On our way out we were stopped by another associate coming into the store and she asked if we found everything we were looking for, we replied no, she asked if she could help, but at that time we said no it was too late. We haven't been back since.