Rona - Surrey

Gurinder from Surrey
Gurinder from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Fence renovation

I needed to get my rotting fence replaced and wasn't sure what type of fencing to purchase. Rona service was excellent and too the point, they asked the right questions. I purchased all my fencing from Rona. Thanks.

V3s6r6
V3s6r6
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Materials

I buy many materials from Surrey Rona for my business. The service is always great. Their knowledge is good in almost every thing I need. I also only go there for my home needs. This is mainly due to a worker named Randal. Great place to shop.

Ferguson Moving & Storage
Ferguson Moving & Storage
24 reviews North Vancouver, BC

bathroom reno kit

I ordered a new shower kit from Rona and I drove out to surrey from north vancouver to pick it up. The staff couldn't find it when I got there. BUT they doped everything and worked together and found it. They also helped load it up into my truck. Super helpful in a world where most people tell you to come back another day!

T in North vancouver
T in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

microwave stand

I found a great microwave cart on sale at Rona. The staff looked all over because they knew they had one that was on sale. They finally found it and never gave up looking. Thanks a lot!!

helen cooper in White rock
helen cooper in White rock
1 review WHITE ROCK, BC

Tiling my kitchen

I found the staff very helpful in choosing my tiles, the price was competitive with the other stores. I took no end of samples home to try and the staff were brilliant until i found exactly what i wanted. One staff member helped me to match things with my cabinets and the finished job looks great.

Minilik Joseph
Minilik Joseph
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Treehouse

Inwas in the market for some knowledge on building a treehouse for my nephew and I definitely came to the right place. I had a rough idea but the staff at Rona really helped by making my vision come true. They were able to see what I described and put it into motion. They helped me select the proper lumber and other miscellaneous tools and I had the treehouse up in no time. Many thanks to Rona's awesome staff!

debbie
debbie
1 review Vancouver, BC

bathroom rennovation

what insightful designs and very helpful staff to put the ideas altogether! They were excellent with their colour schemes and recommending matching sets. They took the time to explain everything in detail and the outcome was spectacular! I recommend shopping at RONA!!

Susan-1647
Susan-1647
9.5/10

Bathroom Purchases

The sales staff at Rona were very friendly and spent a lot of time with us. Some of the other competitors don't even take the time to listen and to be around. we definitely think the pricing is fair and they also do custom orders. We would go back again!

Maria-1699
Maria-1699
7.5/10

Faucet purchase

The sales staff at Rona's were kind of helpful but I was in charge of finding the products that I wanted that day. They have competitive prices there and I consider them fair. The store layout is well lit and easy to find the products I need. I found that the merchandise was still in great condition instead of broken or tampered.

Pat-1305
Pat-1305

kitchen, bathroom, siding, plumbing, drywall, ...

The experience of rejuvenating an old home was exhausting and exhilerating!!!Products and materials were obtained locally and the hints from experts got us through the live-in "adventure"