Ron's Tree Care

Reviews for Ron's Tree Care

MrNiceGuy in East York
MrNiceGuy in East York

Excellent Tree Removal Service

This is the second time I've used Ron's Tree Care. Ron gave me a quick quote and arrived on time to do the work. He quickly felled and removed the tree and left my yard cleaner than it was before the wind storm. Thanks.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Tree Removal Done Right!!!

Ron, responded to my quote immediately and came by personally to give me a quote. Ron trimmed an evergreen tree and cut down a dead one in my back yard. Fast, clean and reliable service...Thanks RON!!

Tree Removal

Ron himself replied immediately. Three dead junipers were removed quickly and professionally. The work site was left clean with minimal impact to surrounding plants. Ron was both knowledgeable and honest about the needs of the trees on my property. I would use his service again.

Marianna in Pickering
Marianna in Pickering

Stump Removal

I had previously Ron to trim a silver maple, then cut it down several years later and recently remove the stump. Stump removal was completed within 48 hours of contact. Excellent and knowledgeable service at reasonable price.
Walter in Leaside

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Tree trimmmg

Ron was very knowledgeable about trees and was able to give me some added advice. He was punctual, completed the job to my satisfaction, and left my property clean and tide. I have recommended Ron to friends.

Cedars in East York in East York
Cedars in East York in East York

Tree removal

Wind storm made a cedar tree in my backyard fall over on my shed on Friday. Ron called me right back, gave me good advice about safety and promised to come over within 2 days. He gave me a quote on Saturday and the tree was gone Sunday. Fast, thorough and clean.

CA in Toronto
CA in Toronto

Fast, Efficient and Excellent Service at a Fair Price

Ron's team of professionals responded very quickly to an emergency tree removal following this week's wind storm. He completed the work on time at a fair price. The work site was completely cleaned up and he provided some excellent advice in the process. Given my experience with Ron's Tree Care, I would definitely recommend Ron and his team for any of your tree-related needs. He is very knowledgeable and efficient in the services he provides.

Large tree removal

Ron was extremely responsive and gave very good advice in assisting me with getting a permit to remove a large tree that was eroding my parking pad retaining wall. He and his team worked very efficiently and carefully around phone lines and the neighbors garage. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Shauna in East York in Toronto
Shauna in East York in Toronto

Tree trimming and dead trunk removal

I highly recommend Ron’s Tree Care. He got back to me right away with an affordable quote, shared his expert knowledge freely and made recommendations based on my needs. They were punctual, friendly and the job was completed quickly with everything cleaned up before they left. I didn’t have to do a thing. Working with someone with over 40 years experience, you simply can’t do better than Ron and his team!

More about Ron's Tree Care

My name is Ron Iv'e doing residential Tree Care since 1977 I am well versed in all aspects proper

Arboriculture technics with all of the various trees in North America and the none Indigenous species as well.

Im on every job 100%

Tree pruning
trimming
dead wooding
restoring shrubs rejuvenation
Hedge trimming
cabling and bolting trees together
Deep root fertilizing