Ron's Tree Care

Reviews for Ron's Tree Care

michael in Scarborough
michael in Scarborough

major Tree trimming

Ron’s crew were amazing I only had access via my neighbours garage roof and they professionally climbed and trimmed a huge dangerous Silver maple and they professionally were able to deal with the actual tree owner who refused access via her yard
and Ron’s crew professionally dealt with her irrational behaviour and would get in harms way to intimidate the crew , Ron him self calmly dealt with her behaviour like a true professional and deescalated the event
and was able to get the job done beautifully

Rons tree service
Rons tree service

Tree service

Ron has been in my yard 3 times. He knows all about the trees in my garden—how to prompt new growth, how to maintain privacy, and what to do about potential safety concerns. He is meticulous, and tidy. I am super satisfied, and he is such a nice person, and so are his crew.

Lincoln73
Lincoln73

Knowledgeable, friendly, fast, thorough and very fun.

Contacted Ron and he got back to me quickly with a site visit. Booked a wide variety of jobs from tree care, hedge trimming, stump grinding, tree removal and more. Him and his crew came on time with all the safety gear and equipment, acted very professional and got the job done thoroughly and efficiently. They cleaned up the area as if they were never there and the property always looked pristine.

I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Quick and clean

We had a good experience with Ron. When he came by for a quote, he gave his recommendations for what to do with a few trees that were bothering us, and offered a few alternate options to choose from. He was very knowledgable and up front with his thoughts.

When he came by to do his work, he finished very quickly, cleaned up afterwards, and didn't damage any nearby fences or plants. One of the trees was right next to some flowers, and none of the flowers were harmed when the tree was removed.

I was pleased with Ron's service, and would recommend him to others.

Aisha in Thornhill
Aisha in Thornhill

Excellent Service

We've used Ron's services twice to prune our tree. He came promptly to give us a quote and was able to complete the job that week. He did an excellent job pruning our tree. We'd plan to hire him to prune other trees on our property.

Italia Argier
Italia Argier
0 reviews Caledon, ON

AMAZING WORK ETHIC!

I hired Ron to remove 12 trees, prune 1 HUGE tree, and remove a lot of logs!!! He explained the whole procedure, gave me the dates for all 3 and was reliable, fast and terrific!

I will hire him again when needed!!!

Hedge Removal

So happy that I was able to get Ron to do this job he was very prompt and a pleasure to deal with. He completely removed the hedges and all the roots and stubs so they will never grow again which was perfect as I'm putting in a fence where the hedges were located. I would refer Ron to anyone that's looking for great job and he left the area spotless I don't think you can find a better company.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Pruning

We had a large dead branch hanging dangerously over our backyard pool. Ron and his team carefully removed it and also pruned an overgrown tree in our front yard. The work was completed quickly and efficiently and the team cleaned up extremely well. Ron also gave us good advice about other trees on our property. Highly recommend Ron’s Tree Care.

Ben in Scarborough
Ben in Scarborough

Tree removal

Ron came over to give me a quote on some trees removal and he took time to go over every detail of the job. He was able to start the job quickly. Ron and his crew should up on time and was ableI up to finish the jobs quickly and was very careful not to damage the rest of all the landscaping around the property. The clean up of all the debris was top notch. I was very satisfied from start to finish

Lorna in Leaside in East York
Lorna in Leaside in East York

Sand Cherry Tree removal

My sand cherry tree developed Black Knot and had to come down. I'd used Ron's services a number of years ago to have several large shrubs removed. He did a great job then, so I gave him a call. He came within an hour and gave me a quote and a few days later the tree was gone. He did the work so quickly and quietly one morning that I slept through it all. The clean-up was so thorough, that there was scant evidence that he had already done the job as promised - except that the tree was gone.

Great job! I would recommend him highly.

Lorna
In Leaside

More about Ron's Tree Care

My name is Ron Iv'e doing residential Tree Care since 1977 I am well versed in all aspects proper Arboriculture technics with all of the various trees in North America and the none Indigenous species as well. Im on every job 100% Tree pruning trimming dead wooding restoring shrubs rejuvenation ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in East York?