HomeStars  >  Tree Service in East York  >  Ron's Tree Care

Reviews for Ron's Tree Care

Tree Removal

Ron himself replied immediately. Three dead junipers were removed quickly and professionally. The work site was left clean with minimal impact to surrounding plants. Ron was both knowledgeable and honest about the needs of the trees on my property. I would use his service again.

Marianna in Pickering
Marianna in Pickering

Stump Removal

I had previously Ron to trim a silver maple, then cut it down several years later and recently remove the stump. Stump removal was completed within 48 hours of contact. Excellent and knowledgeable service at reasonable price.
Walter in Leaside

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Tree trimmmg

M4K 2H9

Ron was very knowledgeable about trees and was able to give me some added advice. He was punctual, completed the job to my satisfaction, and left my property clean and tide. I have recommended Ron to friends.

Cedars in East York in East York
Cedars in East York in East York

Tree removal

Wind storm made a cedar tree in my backyard fall over on my shed on Friday. Ron called me right back, gave me good advice about safety and promised to come over within 2 days. He gave me a quote on Saturday and the tree was gone Sunday. Fast, thorough and clean.

CA in Toronto
CA in Toronto

Fast, Efficient and Excellent Service at a Fair Price

Ron's team of professionals responded very quickly to an emergency tree removal following this week's wind storm. He completed the work on time at a fair price. The work site was completely cleaned up and he provided some excellent advice in the process. Given my experience with Ron's Tree Care, I would definitely recommend Ron and his team for any of your tree-related needs. He is very knowledgeable and efficient in the services he provides.

Large tree removal

Ron was extremely responsive and gave very good advice in assisting me with getting a permit to remove a large tree that was eroding my parking pad retaining wall. He and his team worked very efficiently and carefully around phone lines and the neighbors garage. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Shauna in East York in Toronto
Shauna in East York in Toronto

Tree trimming and dead trunk removal

M4K 2H9

I highly recommend Ron’s Tree Care. He got back to me right away with an affordable quote, shared his expert knowledge freely and made recommendations based on my needs. They were punctual, friendly and the job was completed quickly with everything cleaned up before they left. I didn’t have to do a thing. Working with someone with over 40 years experience, you simply can’t do better than Ron and his team!

LB in Toronto
LB in Toronto

Dead Tree and Stump Removal

Last year we had Ron remove our 40' dead juniper at the property line and surrounding hydro wires. Two other companies did not return calls, and Ron not only called promptly, but came over to look at the site that evening. He completed the removal on time, had some advice about neighbouring trees/shrubs and went above and beyond with some extra trimming. Cleanup was complete, and Ron very easy to deal with!
This year we called Ron back to remove the remaining juniper stump so that we can prepare the new space in the garden.

Thanks Ron for a job made easy! We will certainly recommend you to all!!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

M4K 2H9

I've used Ron's services twice, once for my tree in the front and he did a great job. He was very knowledgeable about city and property rules that helped me decide what to do with the trees. He was quick to answer my call and the work was done with safety in mind, and cleaned up well. I used him again to remove a very large vine that was growing onto a tree. Ron removed the vine with no damage to property or the tree.

rev in Richmond Hill
rev in Richmond Hill

Removing a dead and dangerous apple tree

I had a dead apple tree in my backyard. It was infested with termites and it was dying at a rapid speed. The tree was also located next to my garage and I was worried it might fall on top of my garage. I called few people, and they were not able to give me an accurate estimate or their estimates were too high.

I found Ron on homestar and give him a call. 2 hours later Ron went to see the tree and told me I had to cut the tree as soon as possible or it will certainly fall on my garage. Also, his quote was in my budget.

The next day Ron was there to cut the tree. Once complete he sent me pictures of the completed job. The crew cleaned up all branches and logs.

His service was great. Will certainly use him for future jobs.

More about Ron's Tree Care

My name is Ron Iv'e doing residential Tree Care since 1977 I am well versed in all aspects proper

Arboriculture technics with all of the various trees in North America and the none Indigenous species as well.

Im on every job 100%

Tree pruning
trimming
dead wooding
restoring shrubs rejuvenation
Hedge trimming
cabling and bolting trees together
Deep root fertilizing