Ron's Tree Care

Reviews for Ron's Tree Care

Ellie from East York
Ellie from East York

Cherry Tree Life Support

All I can say is WOW!!! We've been living for 10+ years with an underdeveloped cherry tree in our front yard. Finally, yesterday we decided to do something about it. Ron responded to our inquiry right away and came over to do a live estimate. He then came back this morning and in the time it took me to run a quick errand, he was essentially done! He was on time, quick, knowledgeable, and clean. There's no sign of him being there except that our tree now looks A LOT better!! During the process he walked us through what he was doing and why. From start to finish, very impressed. Would highly recommend (and may even look for some other trees that need looking after).

Scot in Ottawa
Scot in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Second time, same great results

I have used Ron's Tree Care twice in the past 3 years--once for an emergency removal of a tree knocked down in a storm and once for routine trimming and removal of dead wood as a preventative measure. In both cases I received excellent advice, service and execution. I wouldn't unreservedly recommend Ron to anyone in the GTA.

michael in Scarborough
michael in Scarborough

major Tree trimming

Ron’s crew were amazing I only had access via my neighbours garage roof and they professionally climbed and trimmed a huge dangerous Silver maple and they professionally were able to deal with the actual tree owner who refused access via her yard
and Ron’s crew professionally dealt with her irrational behaviour and would get in harms way to intimidate the crew , Ron him self calmly dealt with her behaviour like a true professional and deescalated the event
and was able to get the job done beautifully

Rons tree service
Rons tree service

Tree service

Ron has been in my yard 3 times. He knows all about the trees in my garden—how to prompt new growth, how to maintain privacy, and what to do about potential safety concerns. He is meticulous, and tidy. I am super satisfied, and he is such a nice person, and so are his crew.

Lincoln73
Lincoln73

Knowledgeable, friendly, fast, thorough and very fun.

Contacted Ron and he got back to me quickly with a site visit. Booked a wide variety of jobs from tree care, hedge trimming, stump grinding, tree removal and more. Him and his crew came on time with all the safety gear and equipment, acted very professional and got the job done thoroughly and efficiently. They cleaned up the area as if they were never there and the property always looked pristine.

I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Quick and clean

We had a good experience with Ron. When he came by for a quote, he gave his recommendations for what to do with a few trees that were bothering us, and offered a few alternate options to choose from. He was very knowledgable and up front with his thoughts.

When he came by to do his work, he finished very quickly, cleaned up afterwards, and didn't damage any nearby fences or plants. One of the trees was right next to some flowers, and none of the flowers were harmed when the tree was removed.

I was pleased with Ron's service, and would recommend him to others.

Aisha in Thornhill
Aisha in Thornhill

Excellent Service

We've used Ron's services twice to prune our tree. He came promptly to give us a quote and was able to complete the job that week. He did an excellent job pruning our tree. We'd plan to hire him to prune other trees on our property.

Italia Argier
Italia Argier
0 reviews Caledon, ON

AMAZING WORK ETHIC!

I hired Ron to remove 12 trees, prune 1 HUGE tree, and remove a lot of logs!!! He explained the whole procedure, gave me the dates for all 3 and was reliable, fast and terrific!

I will hire him again when needed!!!

Hedge Removal

So happy that I was able to get Ron to do this job he was very prompt and a pleasure to deal with. He completely removed the hedges and all the roots and stubs so they will never grow again which was perfect as I'm putting in a fence where the hedges were located. I would refer Ron to anyone that's looking for great job and he left the area spotless I don't think you can find a better company.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Pruning

We had a large dead branch hanging dangerously over our backyard pool. Ron and his team carefully removed it and also pruned an overgrown tree in our front yard. The work was completed quickly and efficiently and the team cleaned up extremely well. Ron also gave us good advice about other trees on our property. Highly recommend Ron’s Tree Care.

More about Ron's Tree Care

My name is Ron Iv'e doing residential Tree Care since 1977 I am well versed in all aspects proper Arboriculture technics with all of the various trees in North America and the none Indigenous species as well. Im on every job 100% Tree pruning trimming dead wooding restoring shrubs rejuvenation ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in East York?