Fences & Gates

Heather in Mississauga
Heather in Mississauga
12 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Fence/Gate

We had Roma Fence extend our backyard fencing/add a gate so that we could let our dog out the side door. Previously, he had to be let in & out through the carpeted living room, and in spring it was a nightmare! The job was done in record time, and very professionally. We were so impressed that we had them come out to our new house 5 years later to replace that fence. The price at that time was almost identical to the last time - amazing in these times! High quality work, detail oriented work each time. Highly recommended.

Tom in Hamilton
Tom in Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Two Iron Gates

L6T 3Z8

Roma designed and installed two custom iron gates for our yard. They were done on time and on budget.
The installers were very professional, and did as great job!
The gates look fabulous!

We would highly recommend Roma Fence ..; Stonechurch Rd. - Hamilton.

linda chong in Markham
linda chong in Markham

replace fallen fence panels

After a very windy rain storm. winds aroun 60 to 80 kms. The next morning I notice three of my fence panels came down. I asked neighbour to share in the cost. Roma fence did a excellent job in resurrecting the fence back into place.

Jason in Beeton
Jason in Beeton
3 reviews BEETON, ON

Pool Fence

L6T 3Z8

My wife and I recently bought a house with a pool. Great when you have 3 kids under 5, and also terrifying. We decided at once a fence had to go in. Given all of the moving costs, we were very cognizant of the price and got multiple quotes. Roma was very responsive, had pricing in line with or better than the competition and did a fantastic job on the date requested. I was impressed with the responsivness, pride and professionalism of the people at Roma and would definitely recommend them.

Alma S in Mississauga
Alma S in Mississauga

fences

L6T 3Z8

Tony did a good job installing our fences, and he gave us good advice for other aspects of home renovation. He had a great personality, and was very friendly. We enjoyed working with him, and look forward to recommending his services to others.

BB in Brampton
BB in Brampton

Iron Fence

We had a major project at our home to put up a fence in the back half of our property connecting to a ravine. We had seen Roma fence advertisements and asked for them to come in to give us a proposal and an estimate. The gentleman that came to quote was very professional and gave us several great ideas. Although the ideas that he suggested lead us to change our mind for a different approach, he was delighted to assist us to make our home better. Thank you!

jack duncan in Etobicoke
jack duncan in Etobicoke
3 reviews ,

Steel Fence

The company was excellent! They were very professional and accurate with their free estimate. They kept within the cost and budget that we set. The fence looks amazing and has lasted for over 10 years without issues. GREAT!

DWStreetsville
DWStreetsville

120+ ft of wooden fence

I had Roma fence quote on my fencing project - for a lot that had never been fenced - and decided to use them because of their size and reputation.

I was dismayed however, when another fencing company showed up to do the work - their truck was NOT a Roma truck, they were subcontractors - by the time I found out who they were they were halfway done so I shrugged and let them finish.

The job overall looks nice enough, and the sub contractors were professional, but in the end Roma's skimpy one year warranty hardly leaves time to see how the work stands up to a few years of winters.

After only 6 months I could barely open and close my gate - it had warped and was scraping against the support. I called Roma and left a message and without responding to me they sent someone over to shave down the gate so it will close. No one was home so we could not discuss the warp. A few weeks later the warp is worse and the gate sticks again.

I spoke to their installation manager on the phone and since wood is a natural product they do not warrant it against warpage and other "natural defects". He refused to replace the gate and honestly seemed as if he could not wait to get me off the phone. He kept asking me if we were done.

Technically they are in the right - their warranty clearly excludes natural wood defects. But, as they did not install the fence themselves and because the warp appeared within 6 months (possibly due to poor initial wood choices) I cannot in good conscience recommend this company to anyone. Their follow up service and customer relations leave a lot to be desired.

Mrs. G in Ajax
Mrs. G in Ajax

Two Gates To Divide Carport

I needed two chain link gates built to replace the wooden gates being used in my carport to give the dog a place to run. The carport is her kennel when she is outside. The space was 11 feet across and I wanted one large gate and a pedestrian gate. Mike came out to quote on the job as well as several other companies. His quote was not the best but I thought he would be the best to hire. This quote was given on a Tuesday and by Friday Mike was there to build the gate. He did an excellent job putting in exactly what I wanted. Painted the parts all black as I wanted and they function well. I would not hesitate to use them again. The quality of the project was excellent. I have another fencing job that needs to be done this summer and will likely use Roma Fence for that but I need the neighbours agreement on that project.

Fab in GTA
Fab in GTA

Chainlink fence project

L6T 3Z8

Was working on expanding the current chainlink fence placed by the builder, however I had difficulty with their customer service, from having to be re-called from the main number and then no giving much information over the phone.

More about Roma Fence

Ontario's largest fencing company providing you with quality residential & commercial fence products. Proudly serving you since 1969.
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?