95 Jessie St Brampton ON L6Y1L8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Rolair Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Rolair Heating & Cooling Ltd

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Honest and straight up

Had another company came to look at my A/C that’s not working, was told that it had to be replaced. Then was referred to Roely and Roely provided a professional and honest assessment that my a/c is old and need replacement but can still be repaired to last a bit more. No BS, straight up professional advice that my a/c Freon R22 will be obsolete soon by 2020 so I had it repaired for now. They will come back for a full replacement come fall! Highly recommended!

Skip Lumley from Drayton
Skip Lumley from Drayton

Furnace work

Enbridge red-tagged our gas boiler and proposed a new furnace. Rolair inspected and fixed the problem for $90. Two years later, on Christmas eve, the furnace went out and Rolair responded via phone at 8pm, with instructions that fixed the problem.

Ann E, Etobicoke
Ann E, Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furnace and ductwork

I lost my furnace during a massive flood in July. Roely came and assessed the situation and made a recommendation for a small high efficiency furnace that we could put on concrete blocks to get it off the floor to protect it from any future flooding. He and his son-in-law Sebastian did a great installation, and also replaced all of the basement ductwork, adding two new ducts to the upper floor of the house. My house has never been so warm. Better than that, I have even lowered my heat by a full 5 degrees, so the changes I made will pay for themselves within a year or two. Roely is an honest, family man who is highly skillful at his craft (I don't believe the other two negative reviews of him that I saw on this site). He charges fair prices, shows up when he says he will and does a professional job. I trust him completely and wouldn't hesitate to use him again, though I doubt I will need to.

Mike Santos in Mississauga
Mike Santos in Mississauga
11 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furnace repair

Furnace broke down on coldest night of the year and called them at 7pm and the owner Rolly showed up within an hour...amazing! Had to get a part from Lennox and came right back next morning. Furnaced was fixed properly and is now keeping us warm...thanks Rolair!

Y.H. from Scarboroug
Y.H. from Scarboroug

Gas furnace, AC services

We were referred Rolair from our realtor. We had gas furnace issues in the winter which gas company could not fix soon so Roely came and helped a lot. We also asked him to check our AC problems and it was a mess, time consuming work. But he worked very hard and I guess he did not charge some of him work hours. Thanks, Roely.

trevor byrne in Toronto
trevor byrne in Toronto

Air Conditioning

Very unhappy. The new AC system Rolair installed cannot cool my home better than 71 degrees. After the install and after i paid then in full they tell me 71 is the best they can do. But hey lucky me it might or might not get better cooling after i do a major renovation in the next few years. The old AC unit i had them replace at least cooled my house down to 68 degrees. I was too trusting and thought they knew what they were doing. Stupid me!

Marcus and Fiona
Marcus and Fiona

Complete furnace and AC inc ducts

Rolair did a great job in our 90-year-old house, bringing us up to a current level of heating and AC without destroying the house. These guys are great at solving puzzles. We threw lots of little challenges at them along the way but it was all sorted out and tidy at the end. Nice folks and great work

JP9
JP9
2 reviews ,

Circuit Board on Furnace

905-459-5475
95 Jessie St
Brampton
L6Y1L8

Had to pay $100 for the technican to walk in the door, didn't have the part available. Came back the next day with the part which cost $200. Had to pay another $100 for coming back again. $400 for a 20 minute job. Six weeks later more furnace problems.

Paul in Etobicoke-6109
Paul in Etobicoke-6109

REBALANCING OF VENTENLATION

905-459-5475
95 Jessie St
Brampton
L6Y1L8

Easy people to do business with. Understood the problem, executed the solution, and followed up service to ensure quality of job was to our satisfaction. Followed up again 30 days later.