Roger's Security Systems Inc

Alarm Systems
Roger's Security Systems Inc

Reviews for Roger's Security Systems Inc

Poor security system

Poor system, screen, app. Too slow for anything alarmn system keeps getting frozen.

Alarm went off because the screen was frozen and were unable to dwactivate it, police came up and got a charge in the bill.

We got wifi bulb, cameras, wifi deadbolt. All low qualitt close to useless espcially the system itself and the deadbolt. Honestly put your money elsewhere. I still have to keep dealing with this for one more year and cant wait to get right of it.

Poor product overall vwry dissapointed.

Where are you located, this system seems to be a Rogers Smart home system from what you are describing in your review. We are Roger’s Security Systems in Burlington Ontario.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

STAY AWAY

Stay away from these guys, absolutely horrible service.
My alarm tripped this morning because their key pad wasn't communicating with the system.

I waited over 4 minutes for someone to actually call and check if everything is OK. Then I got a text message telling me to call them, so I call then the lady puts me on hold. (Remember this could have been an actual dangerous satiation and in 6 to 7 minutes a lot could happen) yet she puts me on hold..

Now as I am writing a review, I have been on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes and still waiting, I talked to 7 different people so far to complain.

I am canceling my service, this is not the right company

Can you please tell us from what area your calling from, are you with Rogers smart Home monitoring or with Roger's Security out of Burlington.

Ms in Surrey
Ms in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Stay away!!!

Was quoted 44.99 / month... received a bill for more than 350.00 , without the installation being completed. Then they adjusted the bill and said we still owed more than the initial quote!! Stared charging us 76$/mth

Hi Ms,
I think your posting on the wrong company. We are Roger's Security Systems in Burlington Ontario and aren't part of Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.

GuyW from Toronto
GuyW from Toronto

Knowledgeable and customer centric professionals

After reviewing a number of companies, I settled on Roger's Security. for a total overhaul and upgrade of our 25 year old alarm system. I liked the small size of the company, the personal involvement of the owners in answering my many questions, and the very deep knowledge they demonstrated. Many competitors were quickly stumped, with sales execs needing to go and check (or in some cases, giving incorrect information).
Once the project got underway, the value of Roger's Security really became apparent. Our system and setup are extremely complex (more then 70 zones!), with wiring not always being logical. The installation team were amazing - technical wizards, yet polite, friendly and patient in answering questions. Their work was spotless and of high quality - our new panel is clean and well organized (not the case previously). Final programming and configuration was carried out by Roger, the company's owner. Again, hugely professional and knowledgeable - and able to quickly come up with creative solutions for the special customization we requested.
Once completed, everything worked perfectly. And cream on the cake - there were no hidden extra charges - we were billed precisely what we had been quoted (not the case, I understand, with some of the competitors in this space).
I rarely get over enthused about contractors - but in this case, I cannot recommend Roger's Security highly enough.

Thank you Guy for your review. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you need us. We're here for you.

Jim from Burlington
Jim from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Security

Camera quality very poor. Backup camera would better. Sump monitor can't be trusted condensation will set it off. Stuck with it for three years. Indoor camera is for day only so cannot be considered security.

More about Roger's Security Systems Inc

Installation & Monitoring of Security, Access Control and Camera Systems. GPS Tracking & Generator Monitoring. We are a Honeywell Authorized Security Dealer.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Burlinton?